Yamaha YZF-R1M For Sale
The 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1M is a top of the line sports bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 197bhp. It builds on the standard R1 with semi active suspension and a few toys.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 998cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3bhp at 13,500rpm and maximum torque at 11,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame/swingarm/tank with Magnesium rear frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 120mm travel
- Launch control, traction control, slide control
- GPS data logger including lean angle
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Light adaptive colour TFT dash
- Quickshifter, ride modes
- 6 speed gearbox
The R1M is a limited edition model based on the R1 with Carbon Fibre bodywork, data logger and Ohlins electronic semi-active racing suspension (KYB on the R1). It's so limited that you have to sign up on a special website before a dealer will even talk to you about it. The 10-spoke Magnesium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a variety of screens (£129), chain guard (£62), billet levers/pegs/covers, racing stands, Akrapovic Full System Evolution exhaust (£2,384) and Akrapovic Titanium muffler (£750).
- 2015-2017: Silver/black/blue
- 2018: Black/silver/blue (far more black)
2018: New Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 ERS semi-active suspension (NIX30 EC fork + TTX36 EC shock), grippier Bridgestone Battlax RS10 tyres, new quickshifter with downshifts and smooth/fast settings, improved anti-wheelie system.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (20)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review of the 2018 update from 44Teeth: