Ducati Panigale V4 S For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 S is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 1,103cc V4 engine which puts out 211bhp. The base V4 does without the lightweight Lithium battery, forged wheels and Ohlins electric suspension.
What Is It?
- Looks, sound, performance
- Expensive new, can get hot in traffic
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,103cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 211.2bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330mm discs up front with the latest Brembo M4.30 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Auto cancelling indicators
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash, LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up/down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the outgoing 1299 Panigale S it's down in capacity by 182cc but up 6bhp in power, red lines 3,000rpm higher and weighs 4kg more. The 3-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 200/60 at the rear. Accessories include the GPS/data logger and multimedia system.
The basic £19,250 V4 is 3kg heavier wet and doesn't have the Lithium battery, Marchesini Aluminium forged wheels or the Ohlins electrically adjustable suspension and steering damper.
At the top of the range the £35,000 V4 Speciale is the same weight as the V4 S but gets you the special red/white/green paint scheme, full Titanium Akrapovic racing exhaust which adds around 15bhp, racing screen, single seat and pegs, GPS/data logger, Carbon Fibre mudguards/heel guard/swingarm cover, Alcantara seat, special grips, adjustable pegs, racing levers, racing fuel cap, machined mirror block-off plates, brake level protection and paddock cover. It's limited to 1,500 units.
Colours: Red (obviously)
2019: Track focused V4 R launched with smaller but more powerful engine, Carbon winglets, cooling gills, semi-naked fuel tank and 2kg shaved off the weight but no electronic suspension.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: