Ducati Panigale V4 R For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 R is a premium track focused sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 217.2 bhp at 15,250 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with the latest Brembo M4.30 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NPX fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- Launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox
The V4 R builds on the £23,900 V4 S with a few track focused features such as a smaller capacity but higher power engine, Ohlins NPX fork, +/- 3 mm swingarm pivot adjustment, the GPS/data logger as standard, pit limiter button, high flow air filter, Carbon heat shield, Carbon winglets, machined mirror block off plates and solo seat which all help to shave 2kg off the weight however the suspension isn't electronically adjustable.
Like the Kawasaki Ninja H2R the winglets keep all that power grounded at high speed and Ducati have included some purposeful looking cooling gills to the side fairings alongside a semi-naked fuel tank so it stands out.
The 3-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full Titanium exhaust system (+17 bhp) and the multimedia system.
Colours: Red (obviously)Did You Know?
Capacity was trimmed down from the 1,103 cc in the other V4 models so Ducati could qualify for the WSB. The engine is smaller but has lighter internals and revs much higher, resulting in more overall power.
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 217 bhp / 162 kW (very high)
Red Line: 16,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph / 322 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 172 kg / 379 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.124 bhp/kg / 0.838 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.