Ducati 1299 R Final Edition For Sale
The 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition is a premium track focused sports bike is powered by a 1,285cc V-Twin engine which puts out 207bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,285cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 206.5bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single-sided swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS, slipper clutch
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- 3 riding modes, power modes
- Traction control, wheelie control, engine braking control
- GPS data logger including lean angle
- 2->1->2 Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with quickshifter/gear position indicator
The final edition aims to see out the 1299 in style before Ducati switches to a V4 engine setup in 2018. It features a similar engine to the really expensive Superleggera and the chassis setup from the Panigale R.
You get Titanium connecting rods/valves, a lightweight Lithium-ion battery, forged Marchesini wheels in red, an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and special red/white/green colour scheme. Each bike is individually numbered but it isn't a limited production run.
The 3-spoke forged Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Did You Know?
The last of Ducati's big V-Twin superbikes
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this video from Ducati: