Ducati 1299 R Final Edition For Sale
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,285cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 206.5bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single-sided swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS, slipper clutch
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- 3 riding modes, power modes
- Traction control, wheelie control, engine braking control
- GPS data logger including lean angle
- 2->1->2 Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with quickshifter/gear position indicator
The final edition aims to see out the 1299 in style before Ducati switches to a V4 engine setup in 2018. It features a similar engine to the really expensive Superleggera and the chassis setup from the Panigale R.
You get Titanium connecting rods/valves, a lightweight Lithium-ion battery, forged Marchesini wheels in red, an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and special red/white/green colour scheme. Each bike is individually numbered but it isn't a limited production run.
The 3-spoke forged Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Did You Know?
The last of Ducati's big V-Twin superbikes
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this video from Ducati: