Ducati 1299 R Final Edition For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition is a premium track focused sports bike is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,285 cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 206.5 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single-sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper, slipper clutch
- 3 ride modes
- Power modes
- Traction control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- GPS data logger including lean angle
- 2->1->2 Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The final edition aims to see out the 1299 in style before Ducati switches to a V4 engine setup in 2018. It features a similar engine to the really expensive Superleggera and the chassis setup from the Panigale R.
You get Titanium connecting rods / valves, a lightweight Lithium battery, forged Marchesini wheels in red, an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and special red/white/green colour scheme. Each bike is individually numbered but it isn't a limited production run.
The 9-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Colours: Red/white/greenDid You Know?
It's the last of Ducati's big V-Twin superbikes.
Launch RRP: £35,000
Capacity: 1,285 cc (very high)
Power: 207 bhp / 154 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 190 mph / 306 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.089 bhp/kg / 0.812 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left