Ducati Superbike 1299 R Final Edition
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,285cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 206.5bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm. RRP is £35,000.
- Aluminium frame and single-sided swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS, slipper clutch
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- 3 riding modes, power modes
- Traction control, wheelie control, engine braking control
- GPS data logger including lean angle
- 2->1->2 Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with quickshifter/gear position indicator
The final edition aims to see out the 1299 in style before Ducati switches to a V4 engine setup in 2018. It features a similar engine to the really expensive Superleggera and the chassis setup from the Panigale R.
You get Titanium connecting rods/valves, a lightweight Lithium-ion battery, forged Marchesini wheels in red, an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust and special red/white/green colour scheme. Each bike is individually numbered but it isn't a limited production run.
The 3-spoke forged Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Prices Updated: 18th February 2018
Finance your next bike with Superbike Loans, the UK's number one bike finance specialist. Get a decision within one hour.
Value Your Bike
Get a full valuation from We Want Your Motorbike today. Just pop in your reg number and a few bike details, get the valuation and they'll pay for your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Insurance groups vary widely by insurer with anywhere from 17 to 65 groups but our simple scale gives you a rough idea of how wallet busting it's likely to be. How to save on insurance.
Insurance Group: 10 of 10
We want to hear about your bike or scooter and the story behind it. Why you bought it, what's good, what's bad and what you have changed over the years: email@example.com
Check out this video from Ducati: