Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP2 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP2 is a limited edition dedicated premium sports bike which builds on the base Fireblade SP with fancy wheels and advanced engine internals. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 999 cc inline four engine, producing 189 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Performance brake pads
- Cornering ABS system
- Traction control and wheelie control
- Adjustable semi-active 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable semi-active Ohlins TTX36 shock with 60 mm travel
- Auto dimming TFT dashboard
- 5 white LED shift indicator above dash
- LED lights all round with both high/low beam from both headlights
- 4->2->1 exhaust system with Titanium muffler
- Slipper clutch, adjustable levers, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over and above the £15,225 Fireblade SP you get bronze spiral Marchesini wheels, a special paint scheme with a lighter blue and gold detailing, revised cylinder heads derived from the RC213V MotoGP machine and the availability of a race kit. It also weighs in at 195 kg and only 150 of the 500 production run are coming to Europe.
The electronics package is impressive, with new cornering ABS taking input from the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), traction control with three modes and wheelie control. Track mode gives you full power with Winding and Street offering increasing levels of torque control and engine braking.
There are also two user modes where any of the various systems can be set at the level you prefer; the torque control offers 9 levels of adjustment and there are 5 levels of power to choose from. Check the pics above for all the combos.
The fancy new colour TFT dash has three modes to play with in Street, Circuit and Mechanic. Street is the base mode, Circuit adds lap times / counts / best lap and Mechanic adds things like grip angle, coolant temperature and battery voltage.
The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Red/white/light blue with gold detailing
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer, RR means Race Replica and SP stands for Sport Production.
Launch RRP: £22,250
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 189 bhp / 141 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 834 mm / 32.8 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 195 kg / 430 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.969 bhp/kg / 0.723 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: