Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP2 For Sale
The 2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP2 is a limited edition dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 189bhp. It builds on the base Fireblade SP with fancy wheels and advanced engine internals.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 999cc inline four engine, producing 189bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 11,000rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Performance brake pads
- Cornering ABS system
- Traction control and wheelie control
- Adjustable semi-active 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable semi-active Ohlins TTX36 shock with 60mm travel
- Auto dimming TFT dashboard
- 5 white LED shift indicator above dash
- LED lights all round with both high/low beam from both headlights
- 4->2->1 exhaust system with Titanium muffler
- Slipper clutch, adjustable levers, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over and above the £15,225 Fireblade SP you get bronze spiral Marchesini wheels, a special paint scheme with a lighter blue and gold detailing, revised cylinder heads derived from the RC213V MotoGP machine and the availability of a race kit. It also weighs in at 195kg and only 150 of the 500 production run are coming to Europe.
The electronics package is impressive, with new cornering ABS taking input from the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), traction control with three modes and wheelie control. Track mode gives you full power with Winding and Street offering increasing levels of torque control and engine braking. There are also two user modes where any of the various systems can be set at the level you prefer; the torque control offers 9 levels of adjustment and there are 5 levels of power to choose from. Check the pics above for all the combos.
The fancy new colour TFT dash has three modes to play with in Street, Circuit and Mechanic. Street is the base mode, Circuit adds lap times / counts / best lap and Mechanic adds things like grip angle, coolant temperature and battery voltage. The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Red/white/light blue with gold detailing
Did You Know?
SP stands for Sport Production.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|