Ducati 1299 Panigale S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (191 kg / 421 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (30 mpg / 9.4 l/100km / 10.6 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (190 mph / 306 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,285 cc)
- Power: Very High (205 bhp / 153 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (1.073 bhp/kg / 0.800 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £20,800
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati 1299 Panigale S is a premium sports bike and effectively a WSBK racing bike for the road. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,285 cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 205 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Adjustable Ohlins NIX30 43 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins semi-active electronic suspension
- Slipper clutch
- Ride modes: Wet, Sport, Race
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- TFT dash
Compared to the 1199 Panigale S there's an 87 cc larger engine, 10 bhp more power, cornering ABS, a quickshifter, improved pegs and a 20 mm taller screen but it's 3 kg heavier. The electronics package includes ride modes, power modes, traction control, wheelie control, a data logger and auto tyre calibration.
The underside of the fuel tank forms the top of the air box to save weight and the power to weight ratio is class leading.
The 9-spoke 17" Marchesini forged wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, comfort seat and alarm.
Up And Down The Range
The £16,700 base 1299 does without the Marchesini forged wheels, Carbon front mudguard, full LED headlight and electronic suspension.
Popularity & How Many Left