Ducati 1299 Panigale S For Sale
The 2015 Ducati 1299 Panigale S is a premium sports bike and effectively a WSBK racing bike for the road. It's powered by a 1,285cc V-Twin engine which puts out an impressive 205bhp. The base model Panigale does without the Ohlins suspension and forged wheels.
What Is It?
- Power, handling, light weight, nimble, it's a work of art, quality finish
- Can get hot at slow speeds, thirsty
The 1299S is powered by the same Euro 3 compliant big bore 1285cc Superquadro V-Twin engine as the standard 1299. It's liquid cooled, has 4 actuated valves per cylinder, delivers 205bhp at 10,500rpm and is a stressed member of the chassis like the 1199.
- Monocoque aluminium frame
- 6 speed transmission with Ducati Quick Shifter (DQS)
- 2 into 1 into 2 exhaust system with stainless steel mufflers
- Fully adjustable Ohlins NIX30 43mm fork with 120mm travel
- Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130mm travel
- Dual 330mm discs up front with radially mounted Brembo monobloc M50 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Slipper clutch
- TFT console
- Pirelli's Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres
- Tri-W forged Aluminium wheels in black
The underside of the fuel tank forms the top of the air box to save weight and the power to weight ratio is class leading. The electronic package includes three riding modes, traction control, cornering ABS, data logger and auto tyre calibration. There is also Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) and event based Ohlins suspension, which both adapt to the selected riding mode (Wet, Sport, Race).
Ducati revised the swingarm pivot from the 1199 to give better tyre grip while also tweaking the headstock rake for better cornering. The 1299S also gets ultra light Marchesini forged wheels, carbon front mudguard and full LED headlights, alongside the fancy Ohlins suspension.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!