Aprilia RSV4 RF For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSV4 RF is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by the same liquid cooled 999.6cc V4 engine as the RSV4 Factory, but with a few upgrades to produce 201 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Dual 320 mm floating discs with Brembo M4.30 monobloc two piston radial calipers
- 220 mm rear disc with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP race ABS system with three settings and off mode
- Traction control, wheelie control and launch control (aPRC)
- Three riding modes: Track, Sport and Road
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins racing fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins monoshock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with quickshifter
The new RSV4 features Titanium valves, new valve springs, a new airbox, injectors and cylinder heads while weight savings are numerous, with 500 grams off the camshaft and 400 grams off the connecting rods (2.5 kg in total).
Visually the front fairing is new and features lighter LED lights, while to increase traction the swingarm has been lengthened by 14 mm.
The 12-spoke 17" forged front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Up And Down The Range
The RF is actually based on a cheaper RR version however the RR isn't available to buy in the UK. The differences include Ohlins suspension, lightweight forged aluminium wheels and racing graphics.
Launch RRP: £18,135
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 201 bhp / 150 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,100 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 litres / 4.1 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 1.058 bhp/kg / 0.789 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: