Aprilia RSV4 RF For Sale
The 2015 Aprilia RSV4 RF is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a 999cc V4 engine which puts out 201bhp. It was updated in 2017.
What Is It?
- All round ability
- Cost to buy and run
The new RSV4 is powered by the same 999.6cc V4 engine as the RSV4 Factory, but with a few upgrades to produce 201bhp. It now features titanium valves, new valve springs, a new airbox, injectors and cylinder heads. Weight savings are numerous, with 500g off the camshaft and 400g off the connecting rods (2.5kg in total). Maximum power is achieved at 13,000rpm.
- Dual 320mm floating discs with Brembo M430 monobloc 2 piston radial calipers
- 220mm rear disc with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP race ABS system with three settings and off mode
- Traction control, wheelie control and launch control (aPRC)
- Three riding modes: Track, Sport and Road
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins racing fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins monoshock with 130mm travel
- Ohlins steering damper
- Forged Aluminium wheels with 3 split spokes
- 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with quick shifter
Visually the front fairing is new and features lighter LED lights while to increase traction the swingarm has been lengthened by 14mm.
The RF is actually based on a cheaper RR version however it isn't available to buy in the UK. The differences include Ohlins suspension, lightweight forged aluminium wheels and racing graphics.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out the VisorDown launch review: