Aprilia RSV4 RF For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a 999cc V4 engine which puts out 201bhp. It was first launched in 2015.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 999.6cc V4 engine, producing 201bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 monobloc 2 piston callipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Metal braided brake hoses and Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX fork with TIN surface treatment and 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX monoshock with 130mm travel
- Three riding modes: Track, Sport and Race
- Traction control, wheelie control, launch control
- Cruise control and speed limiter (new)
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Ohlins steering damper
- New colour TFT dash with night/day modes - check the pics
- Bluetooth race data collection on your mobile and call connectivity
- 6 speed gearbox with quick shifter
Compared to the 2015-2016 model you get an enhanced and 650 grams lighter APRC electronics package with cornering ABS, new Ohlins suspension, new Brembo brakes, a downshifter and 10mm larger front discs; all of which, according to Aprilia, results in it being over 1s faster per lap than the old model. They have even made space for cruise control and a shiny new colour TFT dash like the YZF-R1.
The APRC includes 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control and 3 level launch control as before but you now also get a speed limiter. All elements can be tweaked to your liking, even while the throttle is open, or turned off individually. The cornering ABS system also has 3 levels of intervention and off mode.
Maximum adjustability runs through the RF with the headstock position/rake, engine height and swingarm pin height all adjustable. The 5 split spoke 17" forged Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic carbon fibre slip-on muffler, Akrapovic complete racing exhaust system, carbon fairing/mudguards, mirror plugs and reg plate cover for track use, racing handlebar and pegs and Aluminium billet racing levers.
- 2017: Red/white/black/green
- 2018: Red/black/white/green (less white and green)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Check out this review from Lamb Chop Rides: