Aprilia RSV4 RF For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a 999cc V4 engine which puts out 201bhp. It was first launched in 2015.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 999.6cc V4 engine, producing 201bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 monobloc 2 piston callipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Metal braided brake hoses and Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX fork with TIN surface treatment and 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX monoshock with 130mm travel
- Three riding modes: Track, Sport and Race
- Traction control, wheelie control, launch control
- Cruise control and speed limiter (new)
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Ohlins steering damper
- New colour TFT dash with night/day modes - check the pics
- Bluetooth race data collection on your mobile and call connectivity
- 6 speed gearbox with quick shifter
Compared to the 2015-2016 model you get an enhanced and 650 grams lighter APRC electronics package with cornering ABS, new Ohlins suspension, new Brembo brakes, a downshifter and 10mm larger front discs; all of which, according to Aprilia, results in it being over 1s faster per lap than the old model. They have even made space for cruise control and a shiny new colour TFT dash like the YZF-R1.
The APRC includes 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control and 3 level launch control as before but you now also get a speed limiter. All elements can be tweaked to your liking, even while the throttle is open, or turned off individually. The cornering ABS system also has 3 levels of intervention and off mode.
Maximum adjustability runs through the RF with the headstock position/rake, engine height and swingarm pin height all adjustable. The 5 split spoke 17" forged Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic carbon fibre slip-on muffler, Akrapovic complete racing exhaust system, carbon fairing/mudguards, mirror plugs and reg plate cover for track use, racing handlebar and pegs and Aluminium billet racing levers.
- 2017: Red/white/black/green
- 2018: Red/black/white/green (less white and green)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from Lamb Chop Rides: