Aprilia RSV4 RF For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £16,200–£11,100
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSV4 RF is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 999.6cc V4 engine, producing 201bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 monobloc 2 piston callipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Braided brake hoses and Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX fork with TIN surface treatment and 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX monoshock with 130mm travel
- Three riding modes: Track, Sport and Race
- Traction control, wheelie control, launch control
- Cruise control and speed limiter (new)
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Ohlins steering damper
- New colour TFT dash with night / day modes - check the pics
- Bluetooth race data collection on your mobile and call connectivity
- 6 speed gearbox with quick shifter
Compared to the 2015-2016 model you get an enhanced and 650 grams lighter APRC electronics package with cornering ABS, new Ohlins suspension, new Brembo brakes, a downshifter and 10mm larger front discs.
According to Aprilia all of that results in it being over 1s faster per lap than the old model. They have even made space for cruise control and a shiny new colour TFT dash like the YZF-R1.
The APRC includes 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control and 3 level launch control as before but you now also get a speed limiter. All elements can be tweaked to your liking, even while the throttle is open, or turned off individually. The cornering ABS system also has 3 levels of intervention and off mode.
Maximum adjustability runs through the RF with the headstock position / rake, engine height and swingarm pin height all adjustable. The 10-spoke 17" forged wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic carbon fibre slip-on muffler, Akrapovic complete racing exhaust system, carbon fairing / mudguards, mirror plugs and reg plate cover for track use, racing handlebars / pegs and Aluminium billet racing levers.
- 2017: Red/white/black/green
- 2018: Red/black/white/green (less white and green)
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 201 bhp / 150 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 litres / 4.1 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £20,000
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: