Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Buying New: £16,000
Current Prices: £14,250–£9,800
Power: 173 bhp
Engine: 1,077 cc, 12,000 rpm red line, 165 mph top speed
Economy: 35 mpg
Range: 140 miles from the 18.5 litre tank
Seat Height: 825 mm
Weight: 209 kg (wet)
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory is a premium naked bike based on the cheaper 1100 RR and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,077cc V4 engine, producing 173bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm. The bike is essentially a naked RSV4 RF with less power and more low down torque.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX rear shock with 130mm travel
- 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control
- 3 level launch control, cruise control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- 3 riding modes: Track, Sport, Race
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, Ohlins steering damper
- Electronic quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2016 Factory you now get Euro 4 compliance from a new exhaust system, colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, cruise control, 500rpm higher red line, pit lane speed limiter, improved brakes and quickshifter with up and down functionality.
The £1,000 cheaper Tuono V4 RR is more road focused and doesn't have the red wheels, racing colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, RSV4 RF tail, wider rear tyre or Supercorsa rubber. You can add the Ohlins as extras though. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Options include an Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer and full system, billet Aluminium racing pegs, frame guards, forged rims, LED indicators and multimedia kit.
- 2017: Silver/black/red/green
- 2018-2019: Silver/black/red
2019: Slightly updated graphics and Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension added.
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||171||54||225||42 / month|
|2018||250||-||250||38 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||180 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk