Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory is an premium naked bike based on the cheaper 1100 RR and is powered by a 1,077cc V4 engine which puts out 173bhp. It was first launched in 2015.
Pros / Cons
- Suspension, tyres
- You need to like bright colours
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,077cc V4 engine, producing 173bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm. The bike is essentially a naked RSV4 RF with less power and more low down torque.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX rear shock with 130mm travel
- 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control
- 3 level launch control, cruise control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- 3 riding modes: Track, Sport, Race
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, Ohlins steering damper
- Electronic quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2016 Factory you now get Euro 4 compliance from a new exhaust system, colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, cruise control, 500rpm higher red line, pit lane speed limiter, improved brakes and quickshifter with up and down functionality.
The £1,000 cheaper Tuono V4 RR is more road focused and doesn't have the red wheels, racing colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, RSV4 RF tail, wider rear tyre or Supercorsa rubber. You can add the Ohlins as extras though. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Options include an Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer and full system, billet Aluminium racing pegs, frame guards, forged rims, LED indicators and multimedia kit.
- 2017: Silver/black/red/green
- 2018-2019: Silver/black/red
2019: Slightly updated graphics and Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension added.
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.