Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory is an premium naked bike based on the cheaper 1100 RR and is powered by a 1,077cc V4 engine which puts out 173bhp. It was first launched in 2015.
- Suspension, tyres
- You need to like bright colours
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,077cc V4 engine, producing 173bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm. The bike is essentially a naked RSV4 RF with less power/more low down torque.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX rear shock with 130mm travel
- 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control
- 3 level launch control, cruise control
- Pitlane speed limiter
- 3 riding modes: Track, Sport, Race
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, Ohlins steering damper
- Electronic quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2016 Factory you now get Euro 4 compliance from a new exhaust system, colour TFT dash, cornering ABS, cruise control, 500rpm higher red line, pitlane speed limiter, improved brakes and quickshifter with up and down functionality.
The £1,000 cheaper Tuono V4 RR is more road focused and doesn't have the red wheels, racing colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, RSV4 RF tail, wider rear tyre or Supercorsa rubber. You can add the Ohlins as extras though.
The 6-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Options include an Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer and full system, billet Aluminium racing pegs, frame guards, forged rims, LED indicators and multimedia kit.
- 2017: Silver/black/red/green
- 2018-2019: Silver/black/red
2019: Slightly updated graphics and Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension added.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from Lamb Chop Rides:
(It's the first part of several, well worth a watch)