Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory is a premium naked bike based on the cheaper 1100 RR and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,077 cc 65° V4 engine, producing 175 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins shock with 130 mm travel
- Traction control, wheelie control, launch control
- Three riding modes: Sport, Race, Track
- 6 speed gearbox with quickshifter
Compared to the previous Tuono power is up 8 bhp due to a larger engine with lighter internals. You also get a lower more comfortable seat, redesigned headlight, a bit of weight lopped off and a few geometry tweaks aimed at increasingly stability. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 200/55 at the rear.
Options include an Akrapovic slip-on muffler, Akrapovic full system and multimedia system.
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Up And Down The Range
The £1,500 cheaper RR version doesn't get the Ohlins suspension / damper, single seat with no pillion pegs, red wheels, larger rear tyre or Aprilia's racing red / black colour scheme.
Launch RRP: £14,600
Capacity: 1,077 cc (high)
Power: 175 bhp / 130 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 litres / 4.1 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 212 kg / 467 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.825 bhp/kg / 0.616 kW/kg
Check out this video review from DukeOfDC.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left