Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR is a premium naked bike based on the RSV4 RF sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,077 cc 65° V4 engine, producing 175 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Sachs upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 130 mm travel
- Traction control, wheelie control, launch control
- Three riding modes: Sport, Race, Track
- 6 speed gearbox with quickshifter
Compared to the previous Tuono power is up 8 bhp due to a larger engine with lighter internals. You also get a lower more comfortable seat, redesigned headlight, a bit of weight lopped off and a few geometry tweaks aimed at increasingly stability. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
The £1,500 more expensive Factory version gets Ohlins suspension, an Ohlins damper, single seat with no pillion pegs, wider rear tyre, red wheels and Aprilia's racing red/black colour scheme.
Options include an Akrapovic slip-on muffler, Akrapovic full system and multimedia system.
Colours: Grey/black, blue
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Capacity: 1,077 cc (high)
Power: 175 bhp / 130 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 litres / 4.1 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds
Launch RRP: £13,100
Check out this video review from OldManTriple.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: