KTM Super Duke R For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM 1290 Super Duke R is a top of the range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,301 cc V-Twin engine, producing 170 bhp at 8,900 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork
- Adjustable WP shock
- Slipper clutch
- WP steering damper
- 4 ride modes: Rain, Street, Sport, Supermoto
- Traction control with off mode
- LED indicators and position light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" front wheel takes a Dunlop Sportsmart 2 120/70 tyre and the rear a 190/50.
Accessories include an Akrapovic exhaust, soft panniers / top case, racing seat, wheel tape and heated grips.
Colours: Orange/white (orange wheels), black/orange, grey/orangeDid You Know?
It's also known as The Beast.
Review In A Few
- Loads of usable low down power
- Wind protection
- The styling isn't subtle
- Pretty thirsty
Launch RRP: £14,000
Capacity: 1,301 cc (very high)
Power: 170 bhp / 127 kW (very high)
Red Line: 9,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.904 bhp/kg / 0.674 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left