KTM Super Duke R For Sale
The 2013 KTM 1290 Super Duke R is a top of the range naked bike and is powered by a 1,301cc V-Twin engine which puts out 170bhp. It was updated in 2017.
What Is It?
- Loads of usable low down power, wind protection
- The styling isn't subtle, pretty thirsty
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,301cc V-Twin engine, producing 170bhp at 8,900rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP upside down fork
- Adjustable WP shock
- Slipper clutch, WP steering damper
- 4 ride modes: Rain, Street, Sport and Supermoto
- Traction Control with off mode
- LED indicators and position light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" front wheel takes a Dunlop Sportsmart 2 120/70 tyre and the rear a 190/50. Accessories include an Akrapovic exhaust, soft panniers/top case, racing seat, wheel tape and heated grips.
Colours: Orange/white (orange wheels), black/orange, grey/orange
Did You Know?
AKA The Beast
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (21)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
I passed 30,000 miles today with my Super Duke. It still has not asked for anything more than oil and filter changes, tyres when needed!
The valves still need no shim adjustments and it seems to be running even better as the miles roll on, even the gas mileage is better?! Not complaining ;-)
I machined a set of foot pegs a little lower (at 65 I don't bend the way I used to!) and built a pillion seat/rack that seems to be working great, pillions love it!!
- Fritz C, 2018
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: