KTM Super Duke R For Sale
The 2013 KTM 1290 Super Duke R is a top of the range naked bike and is powered by a 1,301cc V-Twin engine which puts out 170bhp. It was updated in 2017.
- Loads of usable low down power, wind protection
- The styling isn't subtle, pretty thirsty
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,301cc V-Twin engine, producing 170bhp at 8,900rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP upside down fork
- Adjustable WP shock
- Slipper clutch, WP steering damper
- 4 ride modes: Rain, Street, Sport and Supermoto
- Traction Control with off mode
- LED indicators and position light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" front wheel takes a Dunlop Sportsmart 2 120/70 tyre and the rear a 190/50. Accessories include an Akrapovic exhaust, soft panniers/top case, racing seat, wheel tape and heated grips.
Colours: Orange/white (orange wheels), black/orange, grey/orange
Did You Know?
AKA The Beast
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.