KTM 1290 Super Duke RR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (837 mm / 33.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (180 kg / 397 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,301 cc)
- Power: Very High (177 bhp / 132 kW)
- Redline: High (10,300 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £21,500
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from KTM.
What Is It?
The KTM 1290 Super Duke RR is a top of the range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,301 cc V-Twin engine, producing 177 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP 2.0 cornering ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP APEX PRO 7548 upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX PRO 7746 shock with 140 mm travel
- WP APEX PRO 7117 adjustable steering damper
- Slip and assist clutch
- Cruise control
- Launch control
- Lean angle aware traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Rain (130 bhp), Street, Sport, Track, Performance
- Full LED lighting
- TFT dash
- Keyless ignition
- Adjustable handlebar / pegs / levers
- Auto cancel indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the 1290 Super Duke R with light Carbon bodywork, a quick turn throttle grip, Akrapovic Titanium slip-on exhaust, CNC machined triple clamp, APEX PRO racing suspension + steering damper, 1.5 kg lighter forged wheels, sticky tyres, folding levers + guard, grippier seat, machined pegs, keyless fuel cap, motor slip regulator, 2.5 kg lighter Lithium-ion battery and a massive 9 kg shaved off the weight.
Supermoto ABS mode turns off ABS at the rear, doesn't prevent the rear wheel lifting and turns off cornering ABS.
The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Power Cup2 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full Titanium system, up / down quickshifter, engine bars, heated grips, bar end mirrors, comfort seat, adaptive brake light, soft panniers, fly screen and lots of billet bits.
Colours: Orange/blue/whiteDid You Know?
The weight reduction gives it a sought after 1:1 power to dry weight ratio and only 500 will be made.