Kawasaki Z H2 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z H2 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm. Ram air adds another 10 bhp on top.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa SFF-BP fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 134 mm travel
- Quickshifter, launch control, cruise control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level lean angle aware traction control
- Power modes: 100%, 75%, 50%
- LED lighting all round, connectivity
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the Kawasaki H2 SX SE sports tourer it's a naked set-up with higher bars, no fairing or screen, a new frame and a different shape supercharger impeller for better mid-range torque 1,000 rpm lower down.
You get improved Brembo calipers and there's the same colour TFT dash but no single-sided swingarm or LED cornering lights. Like the SX it's likely to be joined by an upgraded version later with the same super fast electronic suspension.
Over the old Z1000 it's an entirely new machine with almost 60 bhp more on tap, a new trellis frame and a modern TFT dash however the exhaust has grown a tad.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated grips, screen, Akrapovic Titanium silencer, +20 mm rider's comfort seat, +10 mm pillion comfort seat and 12V socket.
Colours: Black, green (+£450), red (+£650)
Did You Know?
The front is slightly asymmetric because the air feed for the supercharger is on the left of the bike and it has a double sided swingarm to match the look of the Z1000 it replaces.
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 197 bhp / 147 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 239 kg / 527 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.824 bhp/kg / 0.615 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: