Kawasaki Z H2 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (239 kg / 527 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.824 bhp/kg / 0.615 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,150
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z H2 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a supercharged Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm. Ram air adds another 10 bhp on top.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa SFF-BP fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 134 mm travel
- Launch control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level lean angle aware traction control
- Power modes: 100%, 75%, 50%
- LED lighting all round
- TFT dash connectivity
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the Kawasaki H2 SX SE sports tourer it's a naked set-up with higher bars, no fairing or screen, a new frame and a different shape supercharger impeller for better mid-range torque 1,000 rpm lower down.
You get improved Brembo calipers and there's the same colour TFT dash but no single-sided swingarm or LED cornering lights. Like the SX it's likely to be joined by an upgraded version later with the same super fast electronic suspension.
Over the old Z1000 it's an entirely new machine with almost 60 bhp more on tap, a new trellis frame and a modern TFT dash however the exhaust has grown a tad.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated grips, screen, Akrapovic Titanium silencer, +20 mm rider's comfort seat, +10 mm pillion comfort seat and 12V socket.
- 2020: Black, green, red
- 2021: Green/black
The front is slightly asymmetric because the air feed for the supercharger is on the left of the bike and it has a double sided swingarm to match the look of the Z1000 it replaces.
Up And Down The Range
For 2021 Kawasaki launched the £18,350 Z H2 SE with fancy Showa Skyhook semi-active electronic suspension, the latest Brembo Stylema front calipers, Steel braided brake lines, green detailing on engine panels, a gold finish to the fork and red detailing on the super charger.