Ducati Streetfighter V2 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: High (955 cc)
- Power: Very High (151 bhp / 113 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.755 bhp/kg / 0.563 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,000
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati Streetfighter V2 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 955 cc V-Twin engine, producing 150.6 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 3-level Bosch Evo 2 cornering ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Ride modes: Rain, Street, Sport
- 8-level lean angle aware traction control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- Slip and assist clutch
- Up / down quickshifter
- 4.3" TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Streetfighter V2 is essentially a naked version of the Panigale V2 with Streetfighter V4 styling, a comfier seat, higher bars, pegs moved forward, a generally less aggressive riding position, 16 mm longer swingarm for improved stability, slightly softer suspension settings, less bite from the brake pads and a shorter final gear ratio for improved acceleration on the road. It produces 2.3 bhp less peak power and has a red line 500 rpm lower down the range.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the V4 Carbon winglets (£1,100), Akrapovic Titanium silencers and complete system (+4 bhp, -7 kg, £4,000), comfort seat, Carbon mudguards, premium levers, GPS module, multimedia system and pillion seat cover.
- 2022: Red
- 2023: Red, green
Servicing is every 7,500 miles (12,000 km) / 12 months with the Desmo valve clearance check at 15,000 miles (24,000 km).