Ducati Panigale V2 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V2 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 955 cc V-Twin engine, producing 152.9 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 3-level cornering ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- 8-level lean angle aware traction control
- Wheelie control
- Engine braking control
- 2->1->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, TPMS
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the Panigale 959 there's new V4 style bodywork, a much smaller exhaust, an up / down quickshifter, up to date 4.3" TFT dash, more comfortable seat with 5 mm more foam, new Evo 2 cornering ABS and traction control, a single sided swingarm, improved air flow to the engine, a 2 mm longer rear shock and full LED lighting.
It looks much better than the 959, weighs the same and has a 10 mm higher seat but makes a few bhp less.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium silencers (£2,590) and complete system (£3,780, +5 bhp, -7 kg), comfort seat, Carbon mudguards, premium levers, GPS module, multimedia system and pillion seat cover.
Colours: Red, whiteDid You Know?
It has been re-branded the V2 to cash in on the success of the Panigale V4.
Launch RRP: £15,000
Capacity: 955 cc (high)
Power: 153 bhp / 114 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.765 bhp/kg / 0.570 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Electronics package
- Loads of power
- Build quality
- Fairly aggressive riding position
- Can get hot at slow speeds
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left