Ducati Panigale V2 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Launch RRP: £15,000
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V2 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 955 cc V-Twin engine, producing 152.9 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 3-level cornering ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- 8-level lean angle aware traction control
- Wheelie control, engine braking control
- 2->1->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, TPMS
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the Panigale 959 there's new V4 style bodywork, a much smaller exhaust, an up / down quickshifter, up to date 4.3" TFT dash, more comfortable seat with 5 mm more foam, new Evo 2 cornering ABS and traction control, a single sided swingarm, improved air flow to the engine, a 2 mm longer rear shock and full LED lighting.
It looks much better than the 959, weighs the same and has a 10 mm higher seat but makes a few bhp less. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium silencers (£2,590) and complete system (£3,780, +5 bhp, -7 kg), comfort seat, Carbon mudguards, premium levers, GPS module, multimedia system and pillion seat cover.
Did You Know?
It has been re-branded the V2 to cash in on the success of the Panigale V4.
Capacity: 955 cc (high)
Power: 153 bhp / 114 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Check out this launch review from Bike World.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: