Ducati 959 Panigale Corse For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 955 cc V-Twin engine, producing 147.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame, swingarm and tank
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130 mm travel
- Ride modes: Race, Sport, Wet
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
Compared to the standard £14,000 959 Panigale your extra £1,900 gets you the Akrapovic exhaust with Titanium mufflers, the Ohlins NIX30 fork and TTX36 shock from the 1299 S, Ohlins steering damper, a lighter Lithium-ion battery and 2.5 kg off the weight at 197.5 kg wet. Most of the weight savings are from the exhaust and battery.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/60 at the rear.
Launch RRP: £15,900
Capacity: 955 cc (high)
Power: 148 bhp / 110 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.747 bhp/kg / 0.557 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Plenty of real world power
- Exhaust can get hot in traffic
- On the heavy side
- No TFT dash
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left