Ducati 959 Panigale Corse For Sale
- Exhaust improvement over the 959
- Only a LCD dash, heavy
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 955cc V-Twin engine, producing 147.5bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame, swingarm and tank
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130mm travel
- Ride modes: Race, Sport, Wet
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel/Aluminium exhaust system
Compared to the standard £14,000 959 Panigale your extra £1,900 gets you the Akrapovic exhaust with Titanium mufflers, the Ohlins NIX30 fork and TTX36 shock from the 1299 S, Ohlins steering damper, a lighter Lithium-ion battery and 2.5kg off the weight at 197.5kg wet. Most of the weight savings are from the exhaust and battery.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/60 at the rear.
- Related Model
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Check out this review from RidingWithTom: