Ducati 959 Panigale Corse For Sale
The 2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 955cc V-Twin engine which puts out 148bhp. It's based on the 959 Panigale but with a few upgraded components.
- Exhaust improvement over the 959
- Only a LCD dash, heavy
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 955cc V-Twin engine, producing 147.5bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame, swingarm and tank
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130mm travel
- Ride modes: Race, Sport, Wet
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel/Aluminium exhaust system
Compared to the standard £14,000 959 Panigale your extra £1,900 gets you the Akrapovic exhaust with Titanium mufflers, the Ohlins NIX30 fork and TTX36 shock from the 1299 S, Ohlins steering damper, a lighter Lithium-ion battery and 2.5kg off the weight at 197.5kg wet. Most of the weight savings are from the exhaust and battery.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/60 at the rear.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.