Ducati 959 Panigale Corse Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (198 kg / 437 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: High (955 cc)
- Power: High (148 bhp / 110 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.747 bhp/kg / 0.557 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,900
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from RidingWithTom.
What Is It?
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 955 cc V-Twin engine, producing 147.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame, swingarm and tank
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130 mm travel
- Ride modes: Race, Sport, Wet
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
Compared to the standard £14,000 959 Panigale your extra £1,900 gets you the Akrapovic exhaust with Titanium mufflers, the Ohlins NIX30 fork and TTX36 shock from the 1299 S, Ohlins steering damper, a lighter Lithium-ion battery and 2.5 kg off the weight at 197.5 kg wet. Most of the weight savings are from the exhaust and battery.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/60 at the rear.
Popularity & How Many Left