MV Agusta F3 800 For Sale
The MV Agusta F3 800 is a premium Italian sports bike and is powered by a 798cc triple engine which puts out 145bhp. The exhaust is a work of art and is perfectly framed by the single sided swingarm.
What Is It?
- Looks amazing and goes just as well
- It was never going to be cheap
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798cc triple 12V engine, producing 144.8bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,600rpm. RRP was £11,500 and £15,150 in 2018.
- Steel tubular frame with single sided Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9+ ABS system
- Adjustable Marzocchi upside down fork with 125mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 123mm travel
- 4 riding modes: Normal, Rain, Sport, Custom
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old F3 675 it has a new larger engine with more torque, 20bhp more power and upgraded Brembo brakes with monobloc calipers. In terms of electronics you get 4-level torque control, 8-level traction control, anti-stoppie and race mode. The cast 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/silver, white/grey
MV Agusta also offer a £3,250 more, track dedicated, F3 800 RC model with 153bhp, a less pretty but higher performing exhaust system, red wheels, fancy red/white/green paint scheme and 8kg shaved off the weight. RRP was £18,400 in 2018.
Did You Know?
One appears briefly in the movie Zoolander 2
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Check out this review from Mike's Machines: