MV Agusta F3 800 For Sale
The MV Agusta F3 800 is a premium Italian sports bike and is powered by a 798cc triple engine which puts out 145bhp. The exhaust is a work of art and is perfectly framed by the single sided swingarm.
- Looks amazing and goes just as well
- It was never going to be cheap
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798cc triple 12V engine, producing 144.8bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,600rpm. RRP was £11,500 and £15,150 in 2018.
- Steel tubular frame with single sided Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9+ ABS system
- Adjustable Marzocchi upside down fork with 125mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 123mm travel
- 4 riding modes: Normal, Rain, Sport, Custom
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old F3 675 it has a new larger engine with more torque, 20bhp more power and upgraded Brembo brakes with monobloc calipers. In terms of electronics you get 4-level torque control, 8-level traction control, anti-stoppie and race mode. The cast 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/silver, white/grey
MV Agusta also offer a £3,250 more, track dedicated, F3 800 RC model with 153bhp, a less pretty but higher performing exhaust system, red wheels, fancy red/white/green paint scheme and 8kg shaved off the weight. RRP was £18,400 in 2018.
Did You Know?
One appears briefly in the movie Zoolander 2
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from Mike's Machines.