MV Agusta F3 800 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £16,850–£6,400
What Is It?
The MV Agusta F3 800 is a premium Italian sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc triple engine, producing 144.8 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single sided Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9+ ABS system
- Adjustable Marzocchi upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 123 mm travel
- Ride modes: Standard, Rain, Sport, Custom
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old F3 675 it has a new larger engine with more torque, 20 bhp more power, upgraded Brembo brakes with monobloc calipers, 4-level torque control, 8-level traction control, anti-stoppie and race mode. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/silver, white/grey
MV Agusta also offer a £3,250 more, track dedicated, F3 800 RC model with 153 bhp, a less pretty but higher performing exhaust system, red wheels, fancy red/white/green paint scheme and 8 kg shaved off the weight. RRP was £18,400 in 2018.
Did You Know?
One appears briefly in the movie Zoolander 2.
Review In A Few
- Looks amazing and goes just as well
- It was never going to be cheap
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 145 bhp / 108 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.5 litres / 3.6 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,500
Check out this video review from Mike's Machines.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||8||7||15||6 / month|
|2014||14||13||27||20 / month|
|2015||32||11||43||57 / month|
|2016||35||29||64||39 / month|
|2017||32||19||51||30 / month|
|2018||10||-||10||29 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||51 / month|