MV Agusta F3 800 For Sale
What Is It?
The MV Agusta F3 800 is a premium Italian sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 798 cc triple engine, producing 144.8 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single sided Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9+ ABS system
- Adjustable Marzocchi upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 123 mm travel
- Ride modes: Standard, Rain, Sport, Custom
- Slipper clutch, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old F3 675 it has a new larger engine with more torque, 20 bhp more power, upgraded Brembo brakes with monobloc calipers, 4-level torque control, 8-level traction control, anti-stoppie and race mode. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/silver, white/grey
MV Agusta also offer a £3,250 more, track dedicated, F3 800 RC model with 153 bhp, a less pretty but higher performing exhaust system, red wheels, fancy red/white/green paint scheme and 8 kg shaved off the weight. RRP was £18,400 in 2018.Did You Know?
One appears briefly in the movie Zoolander 2.
Review In A Few
- Looks amazing and goes just as well
- It was never going to be cheap
Launch RRP: £11,500
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 145 bhp / 108 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.5 litres / 3.6 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Check out this video review from Mike's Machines.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left