Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (822 mm / 32.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (165 kg / 364 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (765 cc)
- Power: High (128 bhp / 95 kW)
- Redline: Very High (13,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,765
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 is a premium dedicated sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 765 cc triple engine, producing 128.2 bhp at 12,250 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS with off-mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 piggy back shock with 133 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Track, Custom
- 3->1 exhaust system with Arrow Titanium silencer
- Up / down quickshifter
- Traction control
- LED indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's designed to get as close to a real Moto2 bike as possible, while being road legal, with much of the tech and basic engine design derived from the Street Triple RS.
Compared to the Daytona 675R the new engine internals allow it to rev a bit higher, produce 20% more torque and it's 2 kg lighter.
You get a solo seat / pegs setup, a quickshifter, weight saving anodised frame / swingarm, Carbon Fibre bodywork, race tuned gearbox, Brembo MCS adjustable levers, anti-slip paint and colour TFT dash with Moto2 boot message.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the scrolling LED indicators, fork protectors, TPMS and a range of billet bits.
Colours: Black/greyDid You Know?
It's a limited edition with only 765 being made for outside the USA / Canada. Each has a number plaque however they have already sold out.