Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 First Look
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Launch RRP: £15,765
What Is It?
The Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 is a premium dedicated sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 765 cc triple engine, producing 128.2 bhp at 12,250 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS with off-mode, traction control
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 piggy back shock with 133 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Track, Custom
- 3->1 exhaust system with Arrow Titanium silencer
- Up / down quickshifter
- LED indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's designed to get as close to a real Moto2 bike as possible, while being road legal, with much of the tech and basic engine design derived from the Street Triple RS.
Compared to the Daytona 675R the new engine internals allow it to rev a bit higher and produce 20% more torque. Weight has yet to be confirmed but the previous Daytona was 167 kg dry and this one is supposed to be lighter.
You get a solo seat / pegs setup, a quickshifter, weight saving anodised frame / swingarm, Carbon Fibre bodywork, race tuned gearbox, Brembo MCS adjustable levers, anti-slip paint and colour TFT dash with Moto2 boot message.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the scrolling LED indicators, fork protectors, TPMS and a range of billet bits.
Did You Know?
It's a limited edition with only 765 being made for outside the USA / Canada. Each has a number plaque however they have already sold out.
Capacity: 765 cc (average)
Power: 128 bhp / 95 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,250 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 822 mm / 32.4 inches (average)
Check out this video from 44Teeth.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.