Aprilia RS 660 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (183 kg / 404 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (170 mph / 274 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (659 cc)
- Power: Average (99 bhp / 74 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.541 bhp/kg / 0.403 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,150
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS 660 is a premium mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 659 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 98.6 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm. Around 80% of the torque is available from just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Braided hoses
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 8-level traction control
- 3-level engine brake control
- Wheelie control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Road, Sport, Track, Custom 1, Custom 2
- Up / down quickshifter
- Detachable rear seat
- LED lighting all round
- TFT dash
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lightweight Lithium battery
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
It features a cool headlight setup with integrated auto-off indicators, auto dipped beams, emergency braking flashers and even cornering lights.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
You can order it from the 12th October and it should hit the dealers in November.
Accessories include the single seat tail, connectivity, Akrapovic road exhaust, Akrapovic race only exhaust, inverted gearbox + pit limiter activation, billet levers, Carbon plate holder, comfort seat, larger fairing and USB socket.
Colours: Black/red, red/blue, greenDid You Know?
Aprilia are planning a new range of bikes using the same engine.
Model History & Updates
2020: £10,600 1,500 unit Limited Edition to mark the firm's success in the MotoAmerica Twins Cup races. It features a star spangled white/red/blue paintjob, solo seat, larger screen and race style inverted quickshifter settings. Check out this intro video from Aprilia.