Honda CBR650R For Sale
The 2019 Honda CBR650R is an A2 licence friendly mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 649cc inline four engine which puts out 94bhp. It replaces the CBR650F.
- Looks amazing in black, gear position indicator, fancy dash, suspension, brakes, sound
- Dash is only LCD, optional quickshifter is up only, screen, needs a tail tidy
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 93.9bhp at 12,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm Showa SFF upside down fork with 7-level pre-load and 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 10-level adjustable pre-load and 44mm travel
- Adjustable traction control
- Full LED lighting
- 4->1 exhaust system, adjustable brake lever
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Honda have updated their successful CBR650F sports bike with a small evolution into the CBR650R by including a fancy colour LCD dash, increasing power a smidge higher up the range and knocking 4kg off the weight. It's bound to sell just as well and is also available as a naked bike with a dash of retro styling in the CB650R.
They have also shrunk the fuel tank by almost 2 litres, made the riding position a tad more aggressive by moving the handlebars down, upgraded to an upside down Separate Function Fork (SFF), upgraded the brakes, moved to non-wavy discs, included a slip/assist clutch, added a new wheel design and there's even a clever emergency stop system which flashes the hazards. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter (up only), heated grips, 12V socket and tall screen.
Colours: Red, black (our fav.)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.