Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 636 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 127.9 bhp at 13,500 rpm (134 bhp with ram air) and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down Showa SFF-BP fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 151 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control
- Adjustable levers
- Two power modes
- LED lighting front and back
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013 model there are new LED headlights in a re-styled fairing, a few tweaks to make it fully Euro 4 compliant and a new up only quickshifter. Both headlights offer high and low beam to avoid the wonky look but the dash is still a basic LCD affair.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, Ohlins steering damper and pillion seat cover.
- 2019: Black, green/black (+£200)
- 2020: Black/red, green/black/red/gold
Review In A Few
- Basic dash
Launch RRP: £9,500
Capacity: 636 cc (average)
Power: 128 bhp / 95 kW (high)
Red Line: 16,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.653 bhp/kg / 0.487 kW/kg
Check out this super useful video review from mark pulling.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: