Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 636cc engine which puts out 128bhp. It was first launched in 1995 with updates in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2013.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 636cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 127.9bhp at 13,500rpm (134bhp with ram air) and maximum torque at 11,000rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm wavy discs with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down Showa SFF-BP fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 151mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, 3-level traction control
- Adjustable levers, two ride/power modes
- LED lighting front and back
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013 model there are new LED headlights in a re-styled fairing, a few tweaks to make it fully Euro 4 compliant and a new up only quickshifter. Both headlights offer high and low beam to avoid the wonky look but the dash is still a basic LCD affair.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, Ohlins steering damper and pillion seat cover.
Colours: Black, green/black (+£200)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (21)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!