Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (196 kg / 432 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (636 cc)
- Power: High (128 bhp / 95 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.653 bhp/kg / 0.487 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (16,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,500
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this super useful video review from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 636 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 127.9 bhp at 13,500 rpm (134 bhp with ram air) and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down Showa SFF-BP fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 151 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control
- Adjustable levers
- Two power modes
- LED lighting front and back
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013 model there are new LED headlights in a re-styled fairing, a few tweaks to make it fully Euro 4 compliant and a new up only quickshifter. Both headlights offer high and low beam to avoid the wonky look but the dash is still a basic LCD affair.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, Ohlins steering damper and pillion seat cover.
- 2019: Black, green/black (+£200)
- 2020: Black/red, green/black/red/gold