Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 636 cc inline four engine, producing 125 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- Wavy 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Adjustable levers
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2003-2004 model there's a new wheel design, wavy discs which are larger at the front, new Showa suspension, new bodywork, lighter chassis, improved swingarm and a new engine with dual stage fuel injection but weight is up a few kilos and the exhausts are now under the seat.
The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT 014 120/65 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
- 2005: White, green, blue
- 2006: Green
Launch RRP: £7,250
Capacity: 636 cc (average)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 164 kg / 362 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left