Triumph Daytona 675 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Daytona 675 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 675 cc triple engine, producing 126 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,900 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs at the front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 129 mm travel
- 3->1 under engine exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Triumph designed a lot of performance into the 675 engine with dual injectors per cylinder and lightweight Titanium valves to help it rev really fast.
The 17" 5-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 2-level ABS system, 15-20 litre tank bag (£125), 10-15 litre tail pack (£100), 60% lighter Arrow performance exhaust (£620), LED rear indicators (£60), quickshifter (£295) and comfort seat (£100).
Colours: Red/black, white/blue, black, blue special edition
Up And Down The Range
The range topping 675R costs £10,950 and gets you a number plate / indicators which are easily removable for race days, a quickshifter and Ohlins suspension.
2009: Power up to 126 bhp, seat height down to 820 mm, higher red line, new brakes and suspension.
2013: New chassis, engine, brakes, suspension, wheels and styling upgrade. Also increased power, higher red line and slipper clutch.
Review In A Few
Launch RRP: £9,600
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 126 bhp / 94 kW (high)
Red Line: 14,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 184 kg / 406 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 167 kg / 368 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.685 bhp/kg / 0.511 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left