Triumph Daytona 675 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (184 kg / 406 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (675 cc)
- Power: High (126 bhp / 94 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.685 bhp/kg / 0.511 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,600
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Daytona 675 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 675 cc triple engine, producing 126 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,900 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs at the front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 129 mm travel
- 3->1 under engine exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Triumph designed a lot of performance into the 675 engine with dual injectors per cylinder and lightweight Titanium valves to help it rev really fast.
The 17" 5-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 2-level ABS system, 15-20 litre tank bag (£125), 10-15 litre tail pack (£100), 60% lighter Arrow performance exhaust (£620), LED rear indicators (£60), quickshifter (£295) and comfort seat (£100).
Colours: Red/black, white/blue, black, blue special edition
Model History & Updates
2009: Power up to 126 bhp, seat height down to 820 mm, higher red line, new brakes and suspension.
2013: New chassis, engine, brakes, suspension, wheels and styling upgrade. Also increased power, higher red line and slipper clutch.
Up And Down The Range
The range topping 675R costs £10,950 and gets you a number plate / indicators which are easily removable for race days, a quickshifter and Ohlins suspension.
Popularity & How Many Left