Triumph Daytona 675 For Sale
The 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 is a sports bike and is powered by a 675cc triple engine which puts out 126bhp. The later R version adds a quickshifter and Ohlins suspension.
What Is It?
- Performance, handling
- Mirrors, lights
The 675 is powered by a liquid cooled 675cc triple engine, producing 126bhp at 12,500rpm and maximum torque at 11,900rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs at the front with Nissin 2 piston radial monoblock calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Fully adjustable 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110mm travel
- Fully adjustable Kayaba shock with 129mm travel
- Twin injectors per cylinder
- Lightweight Titanium valves
- 3->1 under engine exhaust system
- Gear position indicator
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
- Immobiliser and LED rear light
- Optional ABS with two levels
The 17" 5-spoke cast Aluminium alloy wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear. There have been a few updates over the years:
- 2009: Power increase from 123bhp to 126bhp, seat height from 825mm to 820mm, higher 13,900rpm red line, new brakes and suspension.
- 2013: New chassis, engine, brakes, suspension, wheels and styling upgrade. Also increased power, higher red line and slipper clutch.
Accessories include a 15-20 litre tank bag (£125), 10-15 litre tail pack (£100), Arrow performance exhaust which is 60% lighter (£620), LED rear indicators (£60), quickshifter (£295), alarm (£295) and comfort seat (£100).
The 675R costs £10,950 and gets you a few choice race focused features. The number plate and indicators are easily removable for race days, there is a quickshifter and Ohlins suspension.
Colours: Red/black, white/blue, black and blue special edition
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (22)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this quick review from DoctorSpeedy1050: