Triumph Street Triple 675 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (181 kg / 399 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (675 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.580 bhp/kg / 0.433 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,500
For Sale (16)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Kayaba shock with 125 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the 2007-2011 model include a low slung exhaust to replace the old underseat system, ABS, new chassis, new subframe, 6 kg shaved off the weight and a generally more focused centre of gravity.
Most of the weight saving is from the new exhaust with a little from the chassis and wheels. Visually the biggest difference is the new angular headlights and the only bit to really stay similar is the engine.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include the TPMS (£195), fly screen (£155), colour coded belly pan (£160), pillion seat cover (£105), quickshifter (£295), heated grips (£180), tail pack (£100), Arrow sports exhaust (£600), 20 mm higher comfort seat (£175) and rear hugger (£60). ABS was originally an option but is now standard.
The A2 restricted version actually has a different engine with a different camshaft, putting out 94 bhp, so it just slips under the limit. They are really rare though.
Colours: Black, red, blue, green or whiteDid You Know?
It makes a brief appearance in London Has Fallen and Spooks The Greater Good.
Up And Down The Range
If you have a bit more spending power you might fancy the Street Triple R, which comes with premium suspension, brakes, slightly more aggressive riding position, red subframe and black finish fork.
Popularity & How Many Left