Triumph Street Triple 675 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple is a mid-range naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Kayaba shock with 125 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Twin halogen "bug" headlights
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Arrow sports exhaust, fly screen, belly pan and seat cowl.
2009: Street Triple R introduced with more powerful front brakes, black fork and fully adjustable suspension.
Review In A Few
Launch RRP: £5,350
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.559 bhp/kg / 0.416 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left