Triumph Street Triple 675 For Sale
The 2007 Triumph Street Triple is a naked style bike and is powered by a 675cc triple engine which puts out 105bhp. It saw a major update in 2012.
- Handling, value, wheelies
- Suspension, lights
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled in-line 3 cylinder 674.8cc four stroke engine, producing 105bhp at 11,850rpm and maximum torque at 9,750rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 308mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110mm travel
- Kayaba shock with 125mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
- Gear position indicator
- Twin halogen "bug" headlights
The 5-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear. Accessories include an Arrow sports exhaust, flyscreen, belly pan and seat cowl.
In 2009 Triumph introduced the Street Triple R with more powerful front brake, black fork and fully adjustable suspension.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!