Triumph Street Triple 675 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (188 kg / 415 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (675 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.559 bhp/kg / 0.416 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,350
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple is a mid-range naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Kayaba shock with 125 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Twin halogen "bug" headlights
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Arrow sports exhaust, fly screen, belly pan and seat cowl.
Model History & Updates
2009: Street Triple R introduced with more powerful front brakes, black fork and fully adjustable suspension.
Popularity & How Many Left