Triumph Street Triple 675 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £4,100–£2,750
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple is a mid-range naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8cc triple engine, producing 105bhp at 11,850rpm and maximum torque at 9,750rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 308mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110mm travel
- Kayaba shock with 125mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Twin halogen "bug" headlights
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Arrow sports exhaust, fly screen, belly pan and seat cowl.
2009: Street Triple R introduced with more powerful front brakes, black fork and fully adjustable suspension.
- Handling, value, wheelies
- Suspension, lights
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Launch RRP: £5,350
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2007||210||111||321||6 / month|
|2008||523||211||734||170 / month|
|2009||444||182||626||180 / month|
|2010||511||197||708||96 / month|
|2011||403||130||533||200 / month|