Triumph Street Triple R 675 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple R is a popular naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 125 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Twin halogen "bug" headlights
The Street Triple R builds on the standard Street Triple with more powerful radially mounted front calipers, fully adjustable suspension and a black fork.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Arrow sports exhaust, flyscreen, belly pan and seat cowl.
Colours: Orange, grey, black
Did You Know?
It makes a brief appearance in the movie Salt.
Launch RRP: £6,300
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.559 bhp/kg / 0.416 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left