Triumph Street Triple R 675 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple R is a popular naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 125 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Twin halogen "bug" headlights
The Street Triple R builds on the standard Street Triple with more powerful radially mounted front calipers, fully adjustable suspension and a black fork.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Arrow sports exhaust, flyscreen, belly pan and seat cowl.
Colours: Orange, grey, blackDid You Know?
It makes a brief appearance in the movie Salt.
Launch RRP: £6,300
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.559 bhp/kg / 0.416 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left