Triumph Street Triple R 675 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (183 kg / 404 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (675 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.574 bhp/kg / 0.428 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,200
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this four year video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Street Triple R is a really popular naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Optional ABS
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 135 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the 2009-2011 model include a low slung exhaust to replace the old underseat system, taller first gear, optional ABS, lighter wheels, a 15 mm higher seat and more focused centre of gravity.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Compared to the standard Street Triple you get adjustable suspension, more powerful front brake, rear hugger, black fork, red subframe, pinstripe wheels and a slightly more aggressive riding position.
Options include the fly screen (£155), colour coded belly pan (£160), pillion seat cover (£105), quickshifter (£295), heated grips (£180), tail pack (£100), Arrow sports exhaust (£600), comfort seat (£175) and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (£195).
Colours: Black, grey, white, matt black, matt grey
Up And Down The Range
Popularity & How Many Left