Triumph Street Triple R 675 For Sale
What Is It?
The Street Triple R is a really popular naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Optional ABS
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 135 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the 2009-2011 model include a low slung exhaust to replace the old underseat system, taller first gear, optional ABS, lighter wheels, a 15 mm higher seat and more focused centre of gravity.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Compared to the standard Street Triple you get adjustable suspension, more powerful front brake, rear hugger, black fork, red subframe, pinstripe wheels and a slightly more aggressive riding position.
Options include the fly screen (£155), colour coded belly pan (£160), pillion seat cover (£105), quickshifter (£295), heated grips (£180), tail pack (£100), Arrow sports exhaust (£600), comfort seat (£175) and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (£195).
Colours: Black, grey, white, matt black, matt grey
Up And Down The Range
Review In A Few
- Wind protection
Launch RRP: £8,200
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.574 bhp/kg / 0.428 kW/kg
Check out this four year video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left