Kawasaki Z800 For Sale
The Kawasaki Z800 is a modern mid-range naked bike and is powered by an 806cc inline four engine which puts out 111bhp. It can be restricted for the A2 licence and was replaced by the Z900.
- Power, brakes, looks
- No gear position indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 806cc inline four engine, producing 111.3bhp at 10,200rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with cast Aluminium subframe
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable KYB 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 137mm travel
- 4->1->2 exhaust system
- LED tail light, LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Z750 it features a more modern angular design, 58cc larger engine, 6bhp more power and more torque lower down. Elsewhere the engine is a lighter design and the front discs are 10mm larger.
The Z800 Performance includes the Akrapovic exhaust and mini fly screen while the Z800 E is an A2 friendly restricted version putting out 47bhp at 8,500rpm.
Accessories include ABS, Akrapovic exhaust, mini fly screen, gear position indicator, belly pan, pillion seat cover and comfort seat.
- 2013: Black, green, blue, white, orange
- 2014: Black, green, white, orange
- 2015: Black, green, white, red
- 2016-2018: Black, black/green, orange/black, silver/black
Did You Know?
It's also called the ZR800
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (24)
£5,395 eBay, 12th December
£5,499 eBay, 12th December
Low finance rate available call 0208 252 6020
£5,191 eBay, 12th December
GOOD BAD CREDIT ACCEPTED, OVER 600+ BIKES IN STOCK
Check out this review from RevZilla:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2013/023, issued 09/08/2013, affected 50 bikes
The ABS system may not function correctly causing longer stopping distances than expected and also the fault may not illuminate the ABS warning lamp. This is due to a none conformance on production with the ABS unit.
- JKBZR800ABDA00054 to JKBZR800ABDA03678
- JKAEX300ABDA00153 to JKAX300ABDA05707