Kawasaki Z800 For Sale
The Kawasaki Z800 is a modern mid-range naked bike and is powered by an 806cc inline four engine which puts out 111bhp. It can be restricted for the A2 licence and was replaced by the Z900.
- Power, brakes, looks
- No gear position indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 806cc inline four engine, producing 111.3bhp at 10,200rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with cast Aluminium subframe
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable KYB 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 137mm travel
- 4->1->2 exhaust system
- LED tail light, LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Z750 it features a more modern angular design, 58cc larger engine, 6bhp more power and more torque lower down. Elsewhere the engine is a lighter design and the front discs are 10mm larger.
The Z800 Performance includes the Akrapovic exhaust and mini fly screen while the Z800 E is an A2 friendly restricted version putting out 47bhp at 8,500rpm.
Accessories include ABS, Akrapovic exhaust, mini fly screen, gear position indicator, belly pan, pillion seat cover and comfort seat.
- 2013: Black, green, blue, white, orange
- 2014: Black, green, white, orange
- 2015: Black, green, white, red
- 2016-2018: Black, black/green, orange/black, silver/black
Did You Know?
It's also called the ZR800
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!