Kawasaki Z800 For Sale
The Kawasaki Z800 is a modern mid-range naked bike and is powered by an 806cc inline four engine which puts out 111bhp. It can be restricted for the A2 licence and was replaced by the Z900.
What Is It?
- Power, brakes, looks
- No gear position indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 806cc inline four engine, producing 111.3bhp at 10,200rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with cast Aluminium subframe
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable KYB 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 137mm travel
- 4->1->2 exhaust system
- LED tail light, LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Z750 it features a more modern angular design, 58cc larger engine, 6bhp more power and more torque lower down. Elsewhere the engine is a lighter design and the front discs are 10mm larger.
The Z800 Performance includes the Akrapovic exhaust and mini fly screen while the Z800 E is an A2 friendly restricted version putting out 47bhp at 8,500rpm.
Accessories include ABS, Akrapovic exhaust, mini fly screen, gear position indicator, belly pan, pillion seat cover and comfort seat.
- 2013: Black, green, blue, white, orange
- 2014: Black, green, white, orange
- 2015: Black, green, white, red
- 2016-2018: Black, black/green, orange/black, silver/black
Did You Know?
It's also called the ZR800
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (23)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from RevZilla: