Kawasaki Z800 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z800 is a modern mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 806 cc inline four engine, producing 111.3 bhp at 10,200 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable KYB 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 137 mm travel
- 4->1->2 exhaust system
- LED tail light, LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Z750 it features a more modern angular design, 58 cc larger engine, 6 bhp more power, more torque lower down, the engine is a lighter design and the front discs are 10 mm larger.
The Z800 Performance includes the Akrapovic exhaust and mini fly screen while the Z800 E is an A2 friendly restricted version putting out 47 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
Accessories include ABS, Akrapovic exhaust, mini fly screen, gear position indicator, belly pan, pillion seat cover and comfort seat.
- 2013: Black, green, blue, white, orange
- 2014: Black, green, white, orange
- 2015: Black, green, white, red
- 2016-2018: Black, black/green, orange/black, silver/black
Did You Know?
It's also called the ZR800.
Review In A Few
- Power, brakes, looks
- No gear position indicator
Capacity: 806 cc (average)
Power: 111 bhp / 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 834 mm / 32.8 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.485 bhp/kg / 0.361 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,500
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||204||47||251||89 / month|
|2014||299||61||360||180 / month|
|2015||304||52||356||230 / month|
|2016||353||62||415||210 / month|
|2017||51||2||53||45 / month|
|2018||22||-||22||49 / month|