Kawasaki Z900 For Sale
The Kawasaki Z900 is an A2 licence friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 948cc inline four engine which puts out 124bhp. It's also available with a retro twist in the Z900RS and Cafe versions.
What Is It?
- Looks pretty tasty (even with the screen), trick dash
- Limited electronics package
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948cc in-line four cylinder engine, producing 123.6bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm upsidedown fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 140mm travel
- "Z pattern" LED rear light (the Ninja's get an X)
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Kawasaki are proud of the Steel trellis frame, which only weighs 13.5kg, and the tachometer needle is part of the LCD dash centre which flashes as a gear change indicator. The 5-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Carbon/Titanium exhaust system (£684), 20mm higher seat (£132), radiator guard (£102), colour-coded pillion seat cover (£191), smoked screen (£94) and engine covers (£94).
- 2017: Black, black/grey (green frame), green/grey
- 2018: Black (now with red details), black (with green frame), green/black, red/black (new)
2018: Kawasaki introduced a 46.9bhp A2 restricted version, which cunningly doesn't have any special badges to give away the reduced power.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (37)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this 3,000 mile review from Harald Baldr: