Kawasaki Z900 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (210 kg / 463 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (948 cc)
- Power: High (124 bhp / 92 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.590 bhp/kg / 0.440 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,900
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z900 is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 948 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 123.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 140 mm travel
- LED lighting all round, "Z pattern" rear light
- Ride modes: Rain (55% power), Road, Sport, Custom
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's new riding modes, 3-level traction control, a modern 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity, a new LED headlight, LED indicators, more seat padding for improved comfort and improved tyres however the seat height has increase by 25 mm.
There are also exhaust tweaks to meet Euro 5 with maximum power and torque both around 1,000 rpm higher up the range. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Carbon / Titanium exhaust system, radiator guard, colour-coded pillion seat cover, tall screen, low seat, under seat USB socket, dash 12V socket and engine covers but heated grips and a quickshifter aren't options.
The £9,750 Performance edition gets you the Akrapovic exhaust, pillion seat cover, taller screen and tank pad.
- 2020: Black/red, black/green, white/green, green
- 2021: Black/red (red frame), black/green, white/green
- 2022: White/red, black/green, green, red (50th Anniversary Edition)