Kawasaki Z900 For Sale
The Kawasaki Z900 is an A2 licence friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 948cc inline four engine which puts out 124bhp. It's also available with a retro twist in the Z900RS and Cafe versions.
- Looks pretty tasty (even with the screen), trick dash, comfort, smooth power
- Limited electronics package
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 123.6bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 140mm travel
- "Z pattern" LED rear light (the Ninja's get an X)
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Kawasaki are proud of the lightweight 13.5kg trellis frame and the rev counter needle which flashes as a gear change indicator. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Carbon/Titanium exhaust system (£684), 20mm higher seat (£132), radiator guard (£102), colour-coded pillion seat cover (£191), smoked screen (£94) and engine covers (£94).
- 2017: Black, black/grey (green frame), green/grey
- 2018: Black (now with red details), black (with green frame), green/black, red/black (new)
2018: Kawasaki introduced a 46.9bhp A2 restricted version, which cunningly doesn't have any special badges to give away the reduced power.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (49)
- 1 of 17
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!