Kawasaki Z900 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z900 is an A2 licence friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 123.6 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal rear shock with 140 mm travel
- "Z pattern" LED rear light (the Ninja's get an X)
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Kawasaki are proud of the lightweight 13.5 kg trellis frame and the rev counter needle which flashes as a gear change indicator. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Carbon/Titanium exhaust system (£684), 20 mm higher seat (£132), radiator guard (£102), colour-coded pillion seat cover (£191), smoked screen (£94) and engine covers (£94).
- 2017: Black, black/grey (green frame), green/grey
- 2018: Black (now with red details), black (with green frame), green/black, red/black
- 2019: Black/green, grey/green, black/red/grey, white/green
2018: Kawasaki introduced a 46.9 bhp A2 restricted version, which cunningly doesn't have any special badges to give away the reduced power.
Review In A Few
- Looks pretty tasty
- Smooth power
- Trick dash
- Limited electronics package
- Stock tyres
Launch RRP: £8,250
Capacity: 948 cc (average)
Power: 124 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.590 bhp/kg / 0.440 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com: