Ducati Monster 821 For Sale
- TFT dash with gear position indicator
- Non-adjustable fork
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant water cooled 821cc V-Twin engine, producing 107.3bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS system with 3 levels
- 43mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 140mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Sport, Touring, Urban (75bhp)
- Traction Control with 8 levels
- Slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Stainless Steel exhaust with Aluminium end cap
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port under the seat
Compared to the 2014-2017 model you now get a shiny colour TFT screen which adapts with the riding mode, gear position indicator, removable pillion seat cover as standard, a new headlight design from the Monster 797 with the indicators now off the fork and LED running light, minor tail re-design and a new Euro 4 compliant exhaust with power down a few bhp. Overall weight is the same but fuel capacity is down 1 litre.
As before the seat height can be set at 785mm or 810mm. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the desirable quickshifter, black Aluminium mirrors, billet pegs, screen, pillion grab handles, mobile connection, soft tank bag, LED indicators, tail tidy and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Urban Pack: Black Aluminium mirrors, billet pegs and disc lock.
- Touring Pack: Screen, pillion grab handles and soft tank bag.
- Sport Pack: LED indicators, tail tidy, Carbon ignition cover and Carbon tank protectors.
2018: Black, red, yellow (new)
- Related Model
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (13)
£9,995 eBay, 12th December
£8,500 eBay, 12th December
From Laguna Performance Centre on 01233 665520
£8,495 eBay, 12th December
save over £1600 off new list price.
Check out this review from 2 Wheeled Rider: