Ducati Monster 821 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Monster 821 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 821 cc V-Twin engine, producing 107.3 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS system with 3 levels
- 43 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 140 mm travel
- Ride modes: Sport, Touring, Urban (75 bhp)
- Traction Control with 8 levels
- Slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Stainless Steel exhaust with Aluminium end cap
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port under the seat
Compared to the 2014-2017 model you now get a shiny colour TFT screen which adapts with the riding mode, gear position indicator, removable pillion seat cover as standard, a new headlight design from the Monster 797 with the indicators now off the fork, LED running lights, minor tail re-design and a new Euro 4 compliant exhaust with power down a few bhp. Overall weight is the same but fuel capacity is down 1 litre.
As before the seat height can be set at 785 mm or 810 mm. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the quickshifter, black Aluminium mirrors, billet pegs, screen, pillion grab handles, mobile connection, LED indicators, tail tidy and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Urban Pack: Black Aluminium mirrors, billet pegs, disc lock
- Touring Pack: Screen, pillion grab handles, tank bag
- Sport Pack: LED indicators, tail tidy, Carbon ignition cover / tank protectors
Colours: Black, red, yellow (new)
Launch RRP: £10,100
Capacity: 821 cc (average)
Power: 107 bhp / 80 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.5 litres / 4.4 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.519 bhp/kg / 0.387 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2019: £10,700 Monster 821 Stealth edition launched with a dedicated graphics, black frame, adjustable KYB fork, quickshifter and mini screen.
Review In A Few
- TFT dash with gear position indicator
- Non-adjustable fork
Check out this video review from 2 Wheeled Rider.
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left