Ducati Monster 821 For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Monster 821 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by an 821cc V-Twin engine which puts out 107bhp. It was originally launched in 2014.
What Is It?
- TFT dash with gear position indicator
- Non-adjustable fork
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant water cooled 821cc V-Twin engine, producing 107.3bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS system with 3 levels
- 43mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 140mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Sport, Touring, Urban (75bhp)
- Traction Control with 8 levels
- Slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Stainless Steel exhaust with Aluminium end cap
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port under the seat
Compared to the 2014-2017 model you now get a shiny colour TFT screen which adapts with the riding mode, gear position indicator, removable pillion seat cover as standard, a new headlight design from the Monster 797 with the indicators now off the fork and LED running light, minor tail re-design and a new Euro 4 compliant exhaust with power down a few bhp. Overall weight is the same but fuel capacity is down 1 litre.
As before the seat height can be set at 785mm or 810mm. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the desirable quickshifter, black Aluminium mirrors, billet pegs, screen, pillion grab handles, mobile connection, soft tank bag, LED indicators, tail tidy and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Urban Pack: Black Aluminium mirrors, billet pegs and disc lock.
- Touring Pack: Screen, pillion grab handles and soft tank bag.
- Sport Pack: LED indicators, tail tidy, Carbon ignition cover and Carbon tank protectors.
2018: Black, red, yellow (new)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this review from 2 Wheeled Rider: