Ducati Monster 821 For Sale
The 2014 Ducati Monster 821 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by an 821cc V-Twin engine which puts out 112bhp. It was updated in 2018.
What Is It?
- Good looking all-rounder, brakes
- Pillion pegs can get in the way, suspension
Ducati's mid-sized Monster is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 821cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 112bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm (80% at 5,500rpm). It's essentially the M1200 with a smaller engine and a few less shiny bits, such as the 1200's colour TFT dash and fancy single sided swingarm. RRP is £8,795 in black or £8,995 for the colours.
- Steel tubular frame and tank
- Aluminium double sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo radial monobloc 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 43mm KYB fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 140mm travel
- 3-level ABS (Bosch 9MP) and 3 riding modes
- 8-level traction control with customisation
- Stainless Steel 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED taillight and position lights
- Height adjustable seat (785mm or 810mm)
- 6 speed gearbox and LCD dash
The M821 Dark is the black coloured basic model whereas the £200 more expensive red and white paint schemes also get you a red frame and colour coded pillion seat cover. The 10-spoke cast Aluminum 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre at the front and 180/60 at the rear.
Accessories include 745mm/765mm low seats (£173), 830mm high seat (£206), Carbon fibre silencers (£1,050), billet frame plugs (£154), billet mirrors (£269), smoked screen (£242), LED indicators (£69), 25 litre panniers (£883), pillion seat bag (£145), rear wheel licence plate mount (£408) and a host of carbon bits such as mudguards, manifold shield (£154), pillion seat cover (£551) and instrument cluster cover (£206).
Colours: Red (red wheels/frame), grey (black wheels/frame), white (red wheels/frame)
2015: £9,495 M821 Stripe edition which gets you a white racing stripe down the red paintwork, a small sport screen/fairing and the fork is also fully adjustable.
2017: Ducati updated the engine to make it Euro 4 compliant and introduced grey with red frame/wheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (19)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this 1 year in review from Nathan Jones: