Triumph Street Triple RX 675 For Sale
What Is It?
The Street Triple RX is a range topping naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 135 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS, heated grips (£180), tail pack (£100), Arrow sports exhaust (£600), comfort seat (£175) and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (£195).
Colours: Red/silver, black (limited edition, looks nicer)
Launch RRP: £8,600
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.574 bhp/kg / 0.428 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left