Triumph Street Triple RX 675 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (183 kg / 404 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.4 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (675 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.574 bhp/kg / 0.428 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,600
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Street Triple RX is a range topping naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 135 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS, heated grips (£180), tail pack (£100), Arrow sports exhaust (£600), comfort seat (£175) and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (£195).
Colours: Red/silver, black (limited edition, looks nicer)