Triumph Street Triple RX 675 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Street Triple RX is a range topping naked style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 674.8 cc triple engine, producing 105 bhp at 11,850 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba shock with 135 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS, heated grips (£180), tail pack (£100), Arrow sports exhaust (£600), comfort seat (£175) and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (£195).
Colours: Red/silver, black (limited edition, looks nicer)
Launch RRP: £8,600
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp, 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph, 225 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 150 miles, 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres, 4.6 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm, 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg, 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg, 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.574 bhp/kg, 0.428 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left