Yamaha MT-09 For Sale
The 2013 Yamaha MT-09 is a thoroughly modern naked bike at the sportier end of the spectrum and is powered by an 847cc triple engine which puts out 113bhp.
What Is It?
- Light, comfortable, great handling, looks, brakes, real world speed, amazing engine, superb value
- Slightly snatchy throttle, tank range, wind buffeting at very high speeds, rear suspension, hard seat
It's powered by a liquid cooled 847cc triple engine, producing 113.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 137mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Standard, A (Sport), B (Rain)
- 3->1 low slung exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It replaces the ageing FZ8 in Yamaha's lineup and focuses on being a light and compact bike with enough power and torque to keep things exciting in the real world. The 10-spoke 17" alloy wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax S20 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (+3kg), Akrapovic full Titanium exhaust system (£968), fly screen (£109), pillion seat cover (£136), comfort seat (£223), heated grips (£120) and LED indicators (£48).
- 2013: Grey, orange
- 2014: Orange, black, grey, purple
- 2015: White, black, grey
- 2016: Blue/silver, red, grey/yellow, black/grey, white, red
2016: The MT-09 series inherits the MT-09 Tracer 3 level traction control system and "Night Fluro" colour scheme (black with vibrant yellow wheels). Lava Red becomes an option.
Did You Know?
The MT-09 was the best selling bike in Europe in the first year of production
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (24)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: