Yamaha MT-09 Street Rally Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (849 mm / 33.4 inches)
- Weight: Average (193 kg / 426 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: High (139 mph / 224 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (847 cc)
- Power: High (113 bhp / 84 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.585 bhp/kg / 0.437 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,700
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-09 Street Rally is a the popular MT-09 naked bike with a few bolt on bits to make it look more like a supermoto. It's powered by a liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 113.4 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 137 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3 riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox
The Street Rally is a essentially a tweaked MT-09 with new tank shrouds, a wind deflector, handguards, slightly shifted pegs and a marginally higher / flatter seat at 849 mm. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
The additional parts can be bought through Yamaha dealers which means you can easily convert a standard MT-09 into a Street Rally, although it will add around 5 kg to the weight.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, fly screen, pillion seat cover and comfort seat.
Colours: Silver/blue, grey, red, grey/yellow
Model History & Updates
2016: The MT-09 series inherits the MT-09 Tracer 3 level traction control system and "Night Fluro" colour scheme (black with vibrant yellow wheels).