Ducati Hypermotard 939 For Sale
The 2015 Ducati Hypermotard 939 is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 111bhp. The SP version adds Ohlins suspension and forged wheels.
What Is It?
- All round ability, wheelies
- Very high seat, suspension
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 2 levels
- Kayaba 43mm upsidedown fork with 170mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150mm travel
- 3 riding modes, 3 power modes, 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch, 4 position adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Sport mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 3 and ABS level 1. Touring tones down the throttle response with DTC level 4 and ABS level 2 while Urban drops power to 75bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 6 and ABS level 2.
The racing focused and £3,000 more expensive Hypermotard 939 SP gets you the Ohlins 48mm fork, Ohlins shock, forged 3-spoke wheels with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes and a few Carbon Fibre bits. It weighs 3kg less but the seat is 20mm higher.
The touting focused Hyperstrada 939 also builds on the Hypermotard 939 but has Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres, remote rear pre-load adjustment, 130/150mm travel, a 810mm/830mm seat, 50 litre panniers, touring screen, touring seat, pillion grab rails, centre stand, sump guard, larger mudguards and two 12V sockets but it weighs 6kg more.
The 10-spoke Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, alarm, sat nav, touring screen/seat, 20mm higher comfort seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, pillion grab rails, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Touring Pack: Top box, heated grips, pillion grab rails and tank bag.
- Urban Pack: Alarm system, Carbon rear mudguard and racing number plate holder.
Colours: Red, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from Bros FOURR Speed: