Ducati Hypermotard 939 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hypermotard 939 is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 2 levels
- Kayaba 43 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 3 ride modes
- 3 power modes
- 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
You have three ride modes to choose from:
- Sport mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 3 and ABS level 1.
- Touring tones down the throttle response with DTC level 4 and ABS level 2.
- Urban drops power to 75 bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 6 and ABS level 2.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, sat nav, touring screen / seat, 20 mm higher comfort seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, pillion grab rails, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Touring Pack: Top box, heated grips, pillion grab rails, tank bag.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, Carbon rear mudguard, racing number plate holder.
Colours: Red, white
Up And Down The Range
The racing focused and £3,000 more expensive Hypermotard 939 SP gets you the Ohlins 48 mm fork, Ohlins shock, forged 3-spoke wheels with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes and a few Carbon Fibre bits. It weighs 3 kg less but the seat is 20 mm higher.
The touring focused Hyperstrada 939 also builds on the Hypermotard 939 but has Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres, remote rear pre-load adjustment, an 810 mm / 830 mm seat, 50 litre panniers, touring screen, touring seat, pillion grab rails, centre stand, sump guard, larger mudguards and two 12V sockets but it weighs 6 kg more.
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 111 bhp / 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.544 bhp/kg / 0.406 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- All round ability
- Very high seat
Check out this video review from Bros FOURR Speed.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left