Ducati Hypermotard 939 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hypermotard 939 is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 2 levels
- Kayaba 43 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 3 riding modes, 3 power modes, 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch, adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Sport mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 3 and ABS level 1. Touring tones down the throttle response with DTC level 4 and ABS level 2 while Urban drops power to 75 bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 6 and ABS level 2. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, sat nav, touring screen / seat, 20 mm higher comfort seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, pillion grab rails, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Touring Pack: Top box, heated grips, pillion grab rails, tank bag.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, Carbon rear mudguard, racing number plate holder.
Colours: Red, white
The racing focused and £3,000 more expensive Hypermotard 939 SP gets you the Ohlins 48 mm fork, Ohlins shock, forged 3-spoke wheels with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes and a few Carbon Fibre bits. It weighs 3 kg less but the seat is 20 mm higher.
The touring focused Hyperstrada 939 also builds on the Hypermotard 939 but has Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres, remote rear pre-load adjustment, an 810 mm / 830 mm seat, 50 litre panniers, touring screen, touring seat, pillion grab rails, centre stand, sump guard, larger mudguards and two 12V sockets but it weighs 6 kg more.
Review In A Few
- All round ability
- Very high seat
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 111 bhp / 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.544 bhp/kg / 0.406 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,000
Check out this video review from Bros FOURR Speed.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||37||7||44||7 / month|
|2017||36||6||42||100 / month|
|2018||28||-||28||59 / month|