Ducati Hypermotard 939 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
New Price At Launch: £10,000
Current Prices: £9,150–£6,600
Power: 111 bhp
Engine: 937 cc, 10,000 rpm red line, 145 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 140 miles from the 16.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 870 mm
Weight: 204 kg (wet), 181 kg (dry)
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 2 levels
- Kayaba 43mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150mm travel
- 3 riding modes, 3 power modes, 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch, adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Sport mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 3 and ABS level 1. Touring tones down the throttle response with DTC level 4 and ABS level 2 while Urban drops power to 75bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 6 and ABS level 2. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, sat nav, touring screen / seat, 20mm higher comfort seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, pillion grab rails, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and a variety of Carbon bits.
- Touring Pack: Top box, heated grips, pillion grab rails, tank bag.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, Carbon rear mudguard, racing number plate holder.
Colours: Red, white
The racing focused and £3,000 more expensive Hypermotard 939 SP gets you the Ohlins 48mm fork, Ohlins shock, forged 3-spoke wheels with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes and a few Carbon Fibre bits. It weighs 3kg less but the seat is 20mm higher.
The touring focused Hyperstrada 939 also builds on the Hypermotard 939 but has Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres, remote rear pre-load adjustment, an 810mm / 830mm seat, 50 litre panniers, touring screen, touring seat, pillion grab rails, centre stand, sump guard, larger mudguards and two 12V sockets but it weighs 6kg more.
Check out this video review from Bros FOURR Speed.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||36||6||42||12 / month|
|2018||28||-||28||88 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk