Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable Ohlins 48 mm upside down fork with 185 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 175 mm travel
- 3 ride modes
- 3 power modes
- 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
You have three ride modes to chooser from:
- Race mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 2 and ABS level 1.
- Sport tones down the throttle response with DTC level 3 and ABS level 2.
- Wet drops power to 75 bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 7 and ABS level 3.
The 3-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, sat nav, touring screen / seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, 20 mm higher comfort seat, 20 mm lower seat, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and pillion grab rails.
- Sport Pack: Carbon tank protector, racing pegs.
- Touring Pack: Top box, tank bag, heated grips, pillion grab rails.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, racing plate holder, Carbon rear mudguard.
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 111 bhp, 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph, 233 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 140 miles, 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres, 4.2 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 890 mm, 35.0 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 201 kg, 443 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 178 kg, 392 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.552 bhp/kg, 0.412 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- All round ability
- Very high seat
Up And Down The Range
The £3,000 cheaper Hypermotard 939 doesn't have the Ohlins suspension, forged wheels, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes, additional ABS level or Carbon Fibre bits but it does have a 20 mm lower seat and it weighs 3 kg less.
Check out this video review from Bike World.
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left