Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP For Sale
The 2015 Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 111bhp. The base version doesn't have Ohlins suspension or forged wheels.
- All round ability, wheelies
- Very high seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable Ohlins 48mm upsidedown fork with 185mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 175mm travel
- 3 riding modes, 3 power modes, 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch, 5 position adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Race mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 2 and ABS level 1. Sport tones down the throttle response with DTC level 3 and ABS level 2 while Wet drops power to 75bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 7 and ABS level 3.
The £3,000 cheaper Hypermotard 939 doesn't have the Ohlins suspension, forged wheels, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes, additional ABS level or Carbon Fibre bits but it does have a 20mm lower seat and it weighs 3kg less.
The 3-spoke forged Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, alarm, sat nav, touring screen/seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, 20mm higher comfort seat, 20mm lower seat, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and pillion grab rails.
- Sport Pack: Carbon tank protector and racing pegs.
- Touring Pack: Top box, tank bag, heated grips and pillion grab rails.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, racing plate holder and Carbon rear mudguard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from Bike World.