Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP For Sale
The 2015 Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 111bhp. The base version doesn't have Ohlins suspension or forged wheels.
What Is It?
- All round ability, wheelies
- Very high seat
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable Ohlins 48mm upsidedown fork with 185mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 175mm travel
- 3 riding modes, 3 power modes, 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch, 5 position adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Race mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 2 and ABS level 1. Sport tones down the throttle response with DTC level 3 and ABS level 2 while Wet drops power to 75bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 7 and ABS level 3.
The £3,000 cheaper Hypermotard 939 doesn't have the Ohlins suspension, forged wheels, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes, additional ABS level or Carbon Fibre bits but it does have a 20mm lower seat and it weighs 3kg less.
The 3-spoke forged Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, alarm, sat nav, touring screen/seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, 20mm higher comfort seat, 20mm lower seat, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and pillion grab rails.
- Sport Pack: Carbon tank protector and racing pegs.
- Touring Pack: Top box, tank bag, heated grips and pillion grab rails.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, racing plate holder and Carbon rear mudguard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Check out this review from Bike World: