Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP For Sale
The 2015 Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP is a supermoto / adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 111bhp. The base version doesn't have Ohlins suspension or forged wheels.
- All round ability, wheelies
- Very high seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable Ohlins 48mm upside down fork with 185mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 175mm travel
- 3 riding modes, 3 power modes, 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position lights
- Slipper clutch, adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Race mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 2 and ABS level 1. Sport tones down the throttle response with DTC level 3 and ABS level 2 while Wet drops power to 75bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 7 and ABS level 3. The 3-spoke forged 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, sat nav, touring screen / seat, panniers, sump guard, centre stand, 20mm higher comfort seat, 20mm lower seat, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and pillion grab rails.
- Sport Pack: Carbon tank protector, racing pegs.
- Touring Pack: Top box, tank bag, heated grips, pillion grab rails.
- Urban Pack: Alarm, racing plate holder, Carbon rear mudguard.
The £3,000 cheaper Hypermotard 939 doesn't have the Ohlins suspension, forged wheels, tapered Aluminium handlebars, red wheel stripes, additional ABS level or Carbon Fibre bits but it does have a 20mm lower seat and it weighs 3kg less.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||60||11||71||70 / month|
|2017||39||11||50||8 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Check out this video review from Bike World.