Yamaha MT-09 SP Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (193 kg / 426 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (847 cc)
- Power: High (114 bhp / 85 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.591 bhp/kg / 0.440 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,300 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-09 SP is an upgraded version of the best selling MT-09 naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 113.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 3-level traction control with off mode
- Adjustable KYB 41 mm fork with 137 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 142 mm travel
- Quick shifter (up only), traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch, 3 riding modes
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Like the MT-10 SP Yamaha have taken the standard 2017 revamp of the MT-09 and fitted Ohlins rear suspension, a KYB fork where both legs are adjustable including low / high speed damping, the MT-10's SP colour scheme and the dash is basically the same as the MT-09 but inverted i.e. white on black.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax S20 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include a range of rear springs suited to each rider, fly screen (£108), heated grips (£134), comfort seat (£249), top box (£190), engine protectors (£204) and Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system (£1,083).
2018-2020: Silver/blue (similar to the MT-10 SP).Did You Know?
SP stands for Special.
Popularity & How Many Left