Ducati Hyperstrada 939 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Hyperstrada 939 is an adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 111.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system with 2 levels
- Adjustable Kayaba 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 3 ride modes
- 3 power modes
- 8 level traction control
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED indicators, tail light and position light
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Hyperstrada 939 builds on the Hypermotard 939 but has Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres, remote rear pre-load adjustment, an 810 mm / 830 mm seat, 50 litre panniers, touring screen, wider touring seat, 20 mm higher handlebars, pillion grab rails, centre stand, sump guard, larger mudguards and two 12V sockets but it weighs 6 kg more.
You have three ride modes to choose from:
- Sport mode gives you full power with an aggressive throttle response, DTC level 3 and ABS level 1.
- Touring tones down the throttle response with DTC level 4 and ABS level 2.
- Urban drops power to 75 bhp with a mild throttle response, DTC level 6 and ABS level 2.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips, sat nav, 20 mm higher comfort seat, Termignoni Titanium racing exhaust, top box, rear LED indicators and a variety of Carbon bits.
Review In A Few
- Great all round ability
- Panniers divide opinion
Launch RRP: £11,200
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 111 bhp / 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.529 bhp/kg / 0.394 kW/kg
Check out this video review from 80:8 Photography & Design.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left