Yamaha Tracer 900 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £6,600–£4,550
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 900 is an adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 847cc triple engine, producing 115bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Dual 298mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm fork with 137mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch
Heavily based on the awesome MT-09, 2015 saw the arrival of the sport tourer style Tracer 900, with improved front and rear pre-load and damping rates. The screen is adjustable by 30mm and the bike features adventure style hand guards.
Fuel capacity is up to 18 litres from the standard model's 14 litres and that contributes to the 210kg weight. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Seat height is adjustable between 845mm and 860mm however there is also a lowering kit available which takes it down to 815mm. Other options include nice looking LED fog lamps, a high screen, heated grips, quickshifter, comfort seat and soft side cases.
- 2015-2016: Black with gold forks, red with gold forks, silver with blue forks.
- 2017: Black, green, blue
Did You Know?
It's called the FJ-09 in the USA.
Capacity: 847 cc (average)
Power: 115 bhp / 86 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,300
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (51)
- 1 of 17
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||1,121||162||1,283||400 / month|
|2016||864||89||953||450 / month|
|2017||927||85||1,012||840 / month|