Yamaha Tracer 900 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 900 is a popular adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 115 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 137 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch
Heavily based on the awesome MT-09, 2015 saw the arrival of the sport tourer style Tracer 900, with improved front and rear pre-load and damping rates. The screen is adjustable by 30 mm and the bike features adventure style hand guards.
Fuel capacity is up to 18 litres from the standard model's 14 litres and that contributes to the 210 kg weight. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Seat height is adjustable between 845 mm and 860 mm however there is also a lowering kit available which takes it down to 815 mm. Other options include nice looking LED fog lamps, a high screen, heated grips, quickshifter, comfort seat and soft side cases.
- 2015-2016: Black with gold forks, red with gold forks, silver with blue forks.
- 2017: Black, green, blue
Did You Know?
It's called the FJ-09 in the USA.
Review In A Few
- Good wind protection
- Easy handling
- No clutch lever span adjustment
- High speed wobbles
Launch RRP: £8,300
Capacity: 847 cc (average)
Power: 115 bhp / 86 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.548 bhp/kg / 0.408 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left