Yamaha Tracer 900 For Sale
The 2015 Yamaha Tracer 900 is an adventure style bike and is powered by an 847cc triple engine which puts out 115bhp. It was updated in 2018.
- Light, easy handling, comfortable, brakes, power, good wind protection
- No clutch lever span adjustment, suspension, high speed wobbles, seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 847cc triple engine, producing 115bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Dual 298mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm fork with 137mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch
Heavily based on the awesome MT-09, 2015 saw the arrival of the sport tourer style Tracer 900, with improved front and rear pre-load and damping rates. The screen is adjustable by 30mm and the bike features adventure style hand guards. Fuel capacity is up to 18 litres from the standard model's 14 litres and that contributes to the 210kg weight.
Seat height is adjustable between 845mm and 860mm however there a seat lower kit available which takes it down to 815mm as well as a comfortable seat option. Other options include nice looking LED fog lamps, a high screen, heated grips, quickshifter and soft side cases. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
- 2015-2016: Black with gold forks, red with gold forks, silver with blue forks.
- 2017: Black, green, blue
Did You Know?
It's called the FJ-09 in the USA
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (39)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.