Yamaha Tracer 900 For Sale
The 2018 Yamaha Tracer 900 is an adventure style bike and is powered by an 847cc triple engine which puts out 114bhp. It was originally launched in 2015 and in 2018 Yamaha launched a GT version at the same time with panniers, quickshifter, better dash and upgraded suspension.
What Is It?
- Light, easy handling, comfortable, brakes, good wind protection, less wobbles
- Still not the best looking bike out there, no clutch lever span adjustment
It's powered by a liquid cooled 847cc triple engine, producing 113.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm KYB fork with 137mm travel
- KYB rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 142mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- Adjustable 850mm / 865mm seat
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch, 12V socket
Compared to the 2015-217 Tracer 900 you get a larger hand-adjustable screen, narrower handlebars which help to reduce the overall width a bit, new pillion grab rails, new bodywork/handguards/rear fender, a new 60mm longer swingarm, new larger comfier seat, integrated pannier side mounts and rear travel is up 12mm however the weight is also up 4kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust system (£1,100), LED fog lights (£380), LED indicators (£100), quickshifter, heated grips, heated seat, cruise control and the colour-coded quick release 22 litre panniers (£390 each) developed for the Tracer 900 GT.
- 2018: Blue/black (our fav.), grey/white/red
- 2019: Black/blue, red/grey
The £10,650 Tracer 900 GT gets you the panniers (12kg), cruise control, up only quick shifter, heated grips, better shock with full adjustment and remote pre-load adjuster, a better fully adjustable fork with gold finish and the fancy colour TFT dash from the MT-10 SP. That's a lot of extra stuff for just £1,400.
Did You Know?
Yamaha sold 35,000 of the original
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: