Yamaha Tracer 900 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (850 mm / 33.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (847 cc)
- Power: High (114 bhp / 85 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.533 bhp/kg / 0.397 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,250
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 900 is a popular sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 113.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 137 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 142 mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- Adjustable 850 mm / 865 mm seat
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch, 12V socket
Compared to the 2015-2017 model you get a larger hand-adjustable screen, narrower handlebars which help to reduce the overall width a bit, new pillion grab rails, new bodywork / handguards / rear fender, a new 60 mm longer swingarm, new larger comfier seat, integrated pannier side mounts and rear travel is up 12 mm however the weight is also up 4 kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust system (£1,100), LED fog lights (£380), LED indicators (£100), quickshifter, heated grips, heated seat, cruise control and the colour-coded quick release 22 litre panniers (£390 each) developed for the Tracer 900 GT.
- 2018: Blue/black (our fav.), grey/white/red
- 2019: Black/blue, red/grey
- 2020: Black/red, black/grey
Yamaha sold 35,000 of the original.
Up And Down The Range
The £10,650 Tracer 900 GT gets you the panniers (+ 12 kg), cruise control, up only quick shifter, heated grips, better shock with full adjustment and remote pre-load adjuster, a better fully adjustable fork with gold finish and the fancy colour TFT dash from the MT-10 SP. That's a lot of extra stuff for £1,400.
Popularity & How Many Left