Yamaha Tracer 900 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 900 is a popular sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 847 cc triple engine, producing 113.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 137 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 142 mm travel
- 3-level traction control system, 3 riding modes
- Adjustable 850 mm / 865 mm seat
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, slipper clutch, 12V socket
Compared to the 2015-2017 model you get a larger hand-adjustable screen, narrower handlebars which help to reduce the overall width a bit, new pillion grab rails, new bodywork / handguards / rear fender, a new 60 mm longer swingarm, new larger comfier seat, integrated pannier side mounts and rear travel is up 12 mm however the weight is also up 4 kg. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic full exhaust system (£1,100), LED fog lights (£380), LED indicators (£100), quickshifter, heated grips, heated seat, cruise control and the colour-coded quick release 22 litre panniers (£390 each) developed for the Tracer 900 GT.
- 2018: Blue/black (our fav.), grey/white/red
- 2019: Black/blue, red/grey
- 2020: Black/red, black/grey
Yamaha sold 35,000 of the original.
Launch RRP: £9,250
Capacity: 847 cc (average)
Power: 114 bhp, 85 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph, 225 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres, 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm, 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg, 472 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.533 bhp/kg, 0.397 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Easy handling
- Less wobbles
- Non-adjustable clutch lever
- Still not the best looking
Up And Down The Range
The £10,650 Tracer 900 GT gets you the panniers (+ 12 kg), cruise control, up only quick shifter, heated grips, better shock with full adjustment and remote pre-load adjuster, a better fully adjustable fork with gold finish and the fancy colour TFT dash from the MT-10 SP. That's a lot of extra stuff for £1,400.
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (27)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left