KTM 790 Adventure For Sale
The 2019 KTM 790 Adventure is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a 799cc parallel twin engine which puts out 94bhp. It's closely related to the Duke 790 and is available in a more off-road focused R version.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 799cc parallel twin engine, producing 93.9bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,600rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 260mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP adjustable cornering ABS with off-mode
- 43mm WP APEX upside down fork with 200mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX shock with 200mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (70bhp), Road, Off-Road (ABS front only), Custom (£174 Rally Pack)
- 9-level lean angle aware traction control, 5" TFT dash
- Assist and slipper clutch, WP steering damper
- LED lighting all round with LED running light
- 830mm / 850mm adjustable seat
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is based on the popular naked Duke 790 but with all the necessary modifications needed for an adventure bike, however it's 20kg heavier and the quickshifter is optional.
You get long travel suspension, a de-tuned engine, handguards, more protection all round, an easily accessible air filter under the seat, larger wire-spoked wheels, narrower tyres, larger brakes, a stronger Steel subframe, off-road pegs and a 6 litre larger fuel tank. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes an Avon TrailRider 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (£875), quickshifter (£350), cruise control (£218), a variety of luggage options, Carbon fuel tank protectors (£306), hand guard options, heated grips, low screen from the R, low 800mm seat and a variety of billet parts.
Colours: Orange/black, white/black
The more off-road focused £12,000 790 Adventure R is essentially the same bike but with beefier adjustable suspension, 40mm more travel, a 50mm higher narrower fixed seat, short screen, rally style seat, knobbly tyres, Rally Mode as standard and of course a beak instead of the front mudguard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.