Husqvarna 701 Enduro Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (890 mm / 35.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (155 kg / 342 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (693 cc)
- Power: Average (67 bhp / 50 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Husqvarna 701 Enduro is an off-road focused bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 692.7 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 67 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it makes 40.2 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP 4CS fork with 275 mm travel
- Adjustable WP 4618 rear piggyback shock with 285 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- LCD dash
- Side stand
- Adjustable levers
- LED taillight
- 1->1 underseat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a knobbly Continental TKC80 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 140/80.
Accessories include the Remus slip on silencer, luggage rack, bar end mirrors, heated grips, comfort seat, screen, LED indicators, 20 litre front fuel tank and crash bars.
Colours: White/blue/yellowDid You Know?
Due to the tendency of large capacity single cylinder engines to produce vibrations, why they are often called "big thumpers", Husqvarna have designed in dual balancer shafts to reduce them. The plastic fuel tank is at the rear under the seat.
Model History & Updates
2017: New 690 Duke engine with dual balancer shafts and 74 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
2020: Bosch 9.1 MP Cornering ABS, lean angle aware traction control, two ride modes and quickshifter. 157 kg dry weight.
2021: Euro 5 compliant, new Brembo monobloc front caliper, WP Xplor suspension, new LCD dash with gear position indicator and rev counter.