Gas Gas ES 700 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (935 mm / 36.8 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (146 kg / 322 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (693 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,350
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from Gas Gas.
What Is It?
The Gas Gas ES 700 is an off-road focused bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 692.7 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 73.8 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it makes 40.2 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame, Polyamide sub-frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP Xplor fork with 250 mm travel
- Adjustable WP Xplor rear piggyback shock with 250 mm travel
- Ride modes: Street, Off-Road
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- LCD dash
- Side stand
- Adjustable levers
- LED taillight
- Up / down quickshifter
- 1->1 underseat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a knobbly Continental TKC80 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 140/80.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on silencer, Remus slip on silencer, comfort seat, plastic skid plate, Aluminium skid plate, -40 mm lowering kit, luggage rack, heated grips, crash bars and performance pegs.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
Due to the tendency of large capacity single cylinder engines to produce vibrations, why they are often called "big thumpers", Gas Gas have designed in dual balancer shafts to reduce them. The plastic fuel tank is at the rear under the seat.