Aprilia Tuareg 660 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (860 mm / 33.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (205 kg / 452 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (659 cc)
- Power: Average (79 bhp / 59 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.385 bhp/kg / 0.287 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,600
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuareg 660 is a mid-range off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 659 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 79 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with rear off and completely off modes
- Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 240 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 240 mm travel
- Traction control
- Engine brake control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Road, Off-Road, Custom 1 / 2
- LED lighting all round
- 5" TFT dash
- Belly pan
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lightweight Lithium battery
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
The Tuareg 660 builds on Aprilia's popular RS 660 / Tuono 660 platform to create an adventure bike. It uses the same solid engine, slightly detuned, combined with long travel suspension, spoked wheels, handguards, chain guard and a small screen.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the quickshifter.
Colours: Blue/white/red, black/yellow, black/redDid You Know?
Service intervals are 6,000 miles / 9,660 km.