KTM 790 Adventure R For Sale
The 2019 KTM 790 Adventure is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a 799cc parallel twin engine which puts out 94bhp. It's closely related to the Duke 790 and is available in a more road focused version.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 799cc parallel twin engine, producing 93.9bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,600rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 260mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP adjustable cornering ABS with off-mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP XPLOR upside down fork with 240mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX shock with 240mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (70bhp), Road, Off-Road (ABS front only), Custom (Rally Mode)
- 9-level lean angle aware traction control, 5" TFT dash
- Assist and slipper clutch, WP steering damper
- LED lighting all round with LED running light
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is based on the popular naked Duke 790 but with all the necessary modifications needed for an off-road focused adventure bike, such as long travel suspension, a de-tuned engine, handguards, more protection all round, an easily accessible air filter under the seat, larger wire-spoked wheels, narrower tyres, larger brakes, a stronger Steel subframe, off-road pegs and a 6 litre larger fuel tank however it's 20kg heavier and the quickshifter is optional. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Karoo 3 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
The more road focused £11,100 790 Adventure is essentially the same bike but with a less beefy non-adjustable fork, less beefy rear shock, a tall screen, 40mm less travel, a 30-50mm lower adjustable seat, normal two-tier seat, standard road tyres, no beak and no Rally Mode as standard.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (£875), quickshifter (£350), cruise control (£218), a variety of luggage options, Carbon fuel tank protectors (£306), hand guard options, heated grips, tall screen from the 790 and a variety of billet parts.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model