KTM 790 Adventure R Rally For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Launch RRP: £18,000
What Is It?
The KTM 790 Adventure R Rally is an off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799 cc parallel twin engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP adjustable cornering ABS with off-mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP XPLOR PRO 7548 fork with 270 mm travel
- Adjustable WP XPLOR PRO 6746 shock with 270 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (70 bhp), Road, Off-Road (ABS front only), Custom (Rally Mode)
- 9-level lean angle aware traction control, 5" TFT dash
- Assist and slipper clutch, WP steering damper
- LED lighting all round with LED running light
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Rally is a 500 unit limited edition that's even more off-road focused. Compared to the 790 Adventure R there's the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust, more adjustable and advanced WP XPLOR PRO suspension, 30 mm more travel, 30 mm higher seat, quickshifter, clear screen, rally style seat, unique bodywork, narrower rims, rally pegs and Carbon fuel tank protectors.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Karoo 3 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include cruise control, a variety of luggage options, hand guard options, heated grips, tall screen from the 790 and a variety of billet parts.
Capacity: 799 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 910 mm / 35.8 inches (very high)
Check out this video from KTM.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: