KTM 790 Adventure R Rally First Look
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Power: 94 bhp
Engine: 799 cc, 8,500 rpm red line, 135 mph top speed
Economy: 50 mpg
Range: 220 miles from the 20.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 910 mm
What Is It?
The KTM 790 Adventure R Rally is an off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799cc parallel twin engine, producing 93.9bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,600rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 260mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP adjustable cornering ABS with off-mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP XPLOR PRO 7548 fork with 270mm travel
- Adjustable WP XPLOR PRO 6746 shock with 270mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (70bhp), Road, Off-Road (ABS front only), Custom (Rally Mode)
- 9-level lean angle aware traction control, 5" TFT dash
- Assist and slipper clutch, WP steering damper
- LED lighting all round with LED running light
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Rally is a 500 unit limited edition that's even more off-road focused. Compared to the 790 Adventure R there's the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust, more adjustable and advanced WP XPLOR PRO suspension, 30mm more travel, 30mm higher seat, quickshifter, clear screen, rally style seat, unique bodywork, narrower rims, rally pegs and Carbon fuel tank protectors.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Karoo 3 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include cruise control, a variety of luggage options, hand guard options, heated grips, tall screen from the 790 and a variety of billet parts.
Check out this video from KTM.
Something wrong? Let us know.