KTM Duke 690 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 690 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 690 cc LC4 single cylinder engine which puts out 72 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ ABS system with off mode
- Non-adjustable WP 4357 43 mm upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable WP 4618 rear shock with 135 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (45 bhp), Road, Sport, Custom
- LCD / analogue dash
- LED taillight
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gear box
Compared to the 2008-2011 model there's a slightly larger engine, a larger exhaust system, ABS and a useful 30 mm lower seat height.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M3 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white
Launch RRP: £6,600
Capacity: 690 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp, 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph, 201 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.8 litres, 3.6 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 835 mm, 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 150 kg, 331 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Great engine
- Funky looks
- No gear position indicator
- Not hugely pillion friendly
- Some vibes
- High seat
Check out this video intro from KTM.
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left